I said get a life dang it.

tommie gorman

So do you buy it then?

Auction Starts on 22nd June 2008 at Midday

Hi there, my name is Ian Usher, and I have had enough of my life! I don't want it any more! You can have it if you like!

No, I'm not contemplating suicide, I am going to sell my life!! I have my reasons, for further details click the "Why" tab below. However, I am still not sure whether this is inspired madness, complete foolishness, or just some sort of mid-life crisis.

Whatever it is, it's all going up for sale in one big auction. Everything I have and everything I am.

On the day it is all sold and settled I intend to walk out of my front door with my wallet in one pocket and my passport in the other, nothing else at all, and get on the train, with no idea where I am going or what the future holds for me.

:azn:

Gotta admit it is different.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right, I could have sworn I put a link in.

http://www.alife4sale.com/

:lol: my UK friend Andy did the same a year back , sold everthing including 2 cars to a buyer ,

and my ex is doing the same , just walking away , and has no clue where she will end up  ,

but she will have a bucket full of my money  :evil2:, hey,and wish her well ,  truth be known , I don't begrudge her that , and I wish her good luck l , ( if it works out OK. I may turn up back on her doorstep  :2funny:,hell yes I do still care ), but she wan'ts a new life , and I guess we both do ,

a lot of UK folk ae doing that ,just uping and going ,

I will do this someday, but i have to think of the others in my family. My wife has a great job that she enjoys, and my 8 year old is in a really good school system. When he graduates, were outta here , for sure ! And I have recently had more contact w/ my 16 year old than ever before, so that really put things into perspective. He called from FLA today tellin about the strange sounds comming from the small lakes outside there house  :shock:

I will do this someday, but i have to think of the others in my family. My wife has a great job that she enjoys, and my 8 year old is in a really good school system. When he graduates, were outta here , for sure ! And I have recently had more contact w/ my 16 year old than ever before, so that really put things into perspective. He called from FLA today tellin about the strange sounds comming from the small lakes outside there house  :shock:

:haha: I remember those sounds on the lakes in florida. When you hear duck sounds at night that usually means a gator ate it.  :2funny: ah I miss that.

:haha: I remember those sounds on the lakes in florida. When you hear duck sounds at night that usually means a gator ate it.  :2funny: ah I miss that.

They say that gators make dog barking sounds to lure in the curious doggies, then they eatem. is it true that dogs are like candy to a kid?

well that japan thing is true...but i'm breakin out the heavy whippin board for the one that posts those disgusting pics again...we're talkin and big one...and i ain't jokin DON'T DO IT...that is seriously the most disgusting thing ever thought of...

it's okay ianonline...it's sensitive...we went down that road before...and the whole entire forum was in tears

end of that little detour...carry on

okay..  :oops: so where were we?

So you woulnd't  just get rid of your  " things" and  take a  " walkabout"  on the earth hey?  Maybe you could make friends you never would have, or become somethig that you never thought. See things you never thought possible.  Sounds good to me.

My friend had a 4 foot alligator, all i have to say is fuck that thing, it scared the living crap out of me, the thing finnaly got loose, they found it in a local dump about 5 months later, the thing grew a couple more feet,

Insane!

Someone I know, had a camen , about a foot long, it bit the finger,(bad) and there was a party, and down the toilet it went. b- bye

No thats not the insaen part, im not trying to be graphic, but another friend owns a quail farm, i dont think i need to say anymore, but yeah my friend did get bit and shrugged itt off, one of my neighbors is actually licensed to handle venomous snakes (he does it for a zoo) that guy i swear has been bit by every snake known to man the people that live around me are crazy