I said get a life dang it.

tommie gorman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend had a 4 foot alligator, all i have to say is fuck that thing, it scared the living crap out of me, the thing finnaly got loose, they found it in a local dump about 5 months later, the thing grew a couple more feet,

Wow owning a 4 foot gator, you don't see that often. I know of a few people who have had a few 2 and 3 foot ones before they let them go. They don't really make good pets.

When I lived out in west Boca, they where all around us. at one time, we have 3 12 foot + gators and no ducks :2funny:  living in the lake behind our house.

Oh yeah forgot about this your gonna love this, i was at a bar drinkin, this women had this giant purse and there were these strange noises comming from it, the women had a frickin monkey in it a god damn monkey, who brings a monkey to a bar, it was the same kind of monkey they had on friends,

awwww...how cute...i had a monkey when i was a teenager...named eddie...chimp...but he had to go a new home...he liked to master***well u get the picture...well at 15...ewwwww...so we found him a place at arizona boys ranch...boy i bet he taught those boys a thing or two...we went there a few years back now mind u this was 40 years ago...that we sent him there...and they had photos all over the office of him...he really was a sweety...loved to dress up and was potty trained...but ewwwww his nasty habit...i look back and wonder why it bothered me so much...my mom should have said..."get over it, you adopted him, teach him better" but she didn't from the pics he had a great life

nice pet!..

A sad story about my pet..

i used to have a dog named bruce... he managed to jump over the fence and went inside the nearby school campus, the guard chased him and hit him with this heavy wood. must be with his (dog) adrenaline that he managed to make it at home... he settled somewhere in the backyard, right there and then he wasn't able to stand nor walk. he was lying on his side and cant even lift his head. he was totally breathing fast and deep, and moaning..

i was doing something else that time and i was thinking he'll be fine, the following night it rained hard... woke up in the middle of the night realizing that that particular place usually gets flooded during heavy rains. i was running to check on bruce, but it was too late. he's already dead. not because of the injury, but because of his inability to move/walk. we asked a veterinarian friend to conduct some experimental autopsy and he saw water in his lungs.. he drowned  :undecided::cry:

i got a colony of ants in my room now.. :)

sometimes often times monkeys can be so mean.

Math of Monkeys.

Monkeys are people MINUS ethics PLUS more hairs DIVIDE the brain capacity MULTIPLY the dumbness. EQUALS whacking in public being kicked out and put into the cage monkey...

it is also LESS THAN or EQUAL TO being shot dead by some stupid hunters in an effort to catch a bullet dressing up like bananas..

My mom does the whole linux thing, she's actually a blackboard admin/computer professor at a community college

so having said that you are saying that your mom is a penguin teacher? jke. she must be a pro.. cool cool cool, not everyone gets the chance to be a pro.

my mom is a teacher too. she's in the cooking field and some history of sort.

penguins are cute.. just don't let batman get near them.. o

nice pet!..

A sad story about my pet..

i used to have a dog named bruce... he managed to jump over the fence and went inside the nearby school campus, the guard chased him and hit him with this heavy wood. must be with his (dog) adrenaline that he managed to make it at home... he settled somewhere in the backyard, right there and then he wasn't able to stand nor walk. he was lying on his side and cant even lift his head. he was totally breathing fast and deep, and moaning..

i was doing something else that time and i was thinking he'll be fine, the following night it rained hard... woke up in the middle of the night realizing that that particular place usually gets flooded during heavy rains. i was running to check on bruce, but it was too late. he's already dead. not because of the injury, but because of his inability to move/walk. we asked a veterinarian friend to conduct some experimental autopsy and he saw water in his lungs.. he drowned  :undecided::cry:

i got a colony of ants in my room now.. :)

sorry ianonline, That ain't a sad story it is a story of total neglect on your part (i was doing something else that time )

you deserve the ant's ,