DDR2 800 memory on a interchangable motherboard ?

ajb62787

I have 2GB of DDR2 800 and 1GB of DDR2 667 with the same voltage. Is there a way where I can  change the DDR2 800 memory into DDR2 667 so that I can have 3GB of DDR2 667? The timing is 5-5-5-18 on the DDR2 800 and the DDR2 667 timing is 5-5-5-15 . What should this be changed to, if I have to change it at all?

Ok  because I was gonna try out 3GB of memory playing Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath.  I played Tiberium Wars with 2GB and it works fine but Kane's Wrath causes my computer to freeze up and locks up and they both have the same minimum and required standards to run the game.

Windows XP or Vista:   I have XP

Installed:  In order to run Kane's Wrath, Tiberium Wars have to be installed first

CPU: Intel P4 2.2GHz/ AMD Athlon 2000+ for XP  :  I have AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+

RAM: 512MB minimum (1GB Recommended) : I have 2GB of DDR2 800 and a spare stick of 1GB of DDR2 667

DVD Drive Installed : Yes

Hard Drive:  6.3GB must be free space.  I have over 90GB Free Space.

Sound Card: Yes

Video Card: Directx 9.0c compatible with minimum of GeForce 6100 : Yes.  I have the MSI NVIDIA GeForce 8500 256MB GDDR3 OverClocked.

I have it set at the default  600MHz core speed   1200MHz Memory clock speed.

The thing is   it works with this setting on Tiberium Wars but not Kane's Wrath. Once into a mission after a few minutes,  the computer locks up.

Any ideas?

:Edit:  Kane's Wrath is the expansion pack to Tiberium Wars