an invitation to one of the best thread here in TMN.

ianonline

I'm inviting everyone to support this  thread. It's features nice people here in TMN

its a very old thread yet the content is very timeless especially when you see the pictures.

its all about POST YOUR MUG... where members of the TMN community share their pictures.

Situation:

if you're really into commenting on threads then you must have read responses from both new and familiar members. sometimes they sound childish, sometimes they sound like genius, sometimes they even sound mean... a totally mixed attitude.

so you'll end up drawing faces in your mind on how a particular person looks like just basing on the texts and letters he/she type on his/her keyboard... which is really very unfair.

i saw some weird posts from actually good looking people... and some pretty childish posts from a young-at-heart guy.. so save your mind from sketching and visit the thread.

You should post your pictures too, because i know you don't want people to make their own assumptions. because when you leave people to assume on how you look like, it doesn't usually ends well.

trust me.. i made my assumptions and was proven wrong. (in good ways though)

So visit the thread and post your own..  Familiar Names with Unfamiliar Faces...

http://www.testmy.net/t-16947.0