Something HONEST from me..

ianonline

Share some facts about you that you usually hide from the people around you...

its like sharing secrets.. just like friends do in real life, they share something which they don't want others to know, and with this secret, the bond between gets stronger...

so since i started this, I'll be the one to share and i expect you guys to comment then add your own..

- I am very much aware that its year 2008 and that were living in a high tech world. I usually see  people using the SPECS of their computer as their forum signature.... it's either they want to brag or just simply being proud of how good their computer is... mine is opposite...

here is a screen shot and to add, its only 4GB...

if you guys will talk about youtube, i can't really relate.  :cry:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm...Something honest...hmm....My computer desk is a fire hazard lol! I had to clear off my mousepad to use it.  :shock:

I don't tell many people this, but I am actually the most intelligent thing ever to grace this Earth.  :azn: Lets just keep it between us though. I don't really want all the attention it would bring. :wink:

I don't tell many people this, but I am actually the most intelligent thing ever to grace this Earth.  :azn: Lets just keep it between us though. I don't really want all the attention it would bring. :wink:

Thats right up there with the checks in the mail, black is beautiful and I won't cum in your mouth! :shocked:

Umm...Something honest...hmm....My computer desk is a fire hazard lol! I had to clear off my mousepad to use it.  :shock:

haha, you better have your phone ready in case of emergency..

that's the confidence I'm talking about...  :grin:

good good, now since you got your phone, set the first fast-dial to dial 911 or whatever emergency # your using... :2funny:

confidence on the right level is not actually considered arrogance.

I do confidence build up seminar. confidence actually is really very important.. but just like everything else, too much of it is really toxic, it can actually kill!

so siryak if you think youre in control with the confidence you have, then there is no reason for you to worry..  :afro:

now can someone tell me what this guys are doing.. --> :3some:

Hey brother, get the hell back in here. You do not come in enough as it is.  :knuppel2:

:stop:  let me get my bike, I'll chase shug.  :2fast: this isn't fair, we are pure innocent boys here and we don't know anything...  :angel4: now tell us before we start reading the manual  :read: ( i see a white bunny on that book)