Something HONEST from me..

ianonline

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey brother, get the hell back in here. You do not come in enough as it is.  :knuppel2:

I know, I have been missing you fuckers. Nobody gives me shit in the real world....

:stop:  let me get my bike, I'll chase shug.  :2fast: this isn't fair, we are pure innocent boys here and we don't know anything...  :angel4: now tell us before we start reading the manual  :read: ( i see a white bunny on that book)

Im WAY too fat to run.  :wink2:

Lol sneaky bastard. I didn't know that was tiny little text. I thought it was just dots! lol :2funny:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:   

Thats right up there with the checks in the mail, black is beautiful and I won't cum in your mouth! :shocked:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

"poo-dooky"? Is that like holy crap?  :haha:

So how did you escape and get loose anyhow shugg??

:grin2:

:evil6: Nah thats like just plain old, fresh out the bung hole, shit. My only escape was growing up.

Hmmm... excellent point. Maybe I should have said "aging" or growing older.  :knuppel2:

There yah go lol. :wink:If you are reading this you have just been forced to do unnecessary work to read a sentence that really has no purpose and I am intentionally making really long in order to and strictly for the purpose of getting you to read a very ridiculously long sentence that really honestly you should stop reading now, but yet there you are reading on and on and on when does the madness end yes I know there should have been a period a while ago but oh well. Glad I could be of service. =p

Something honest from me...hmmm

I just had a talk with my parents about leaving town for good and going to college and getting an appartement and stuff....about 1 and half hours away from here...  :sad3:  :o

cool! i wish you luck with everything! I'm done in college! I live 2 hours away from my home.. and had an apartment 3 minutes away from the university.

good luck with all your endeavours.  :laugh:

Im WAY too fat to run.  Wink

you can still drive. so i wont take any chances...  :azn:

cool! i wish you luck with everything! I'm done in college! I live 2 hours away from my home.. and had an apartment 3 minutes away from the university.

good luck with all your endeavours.  :laugh:

Yeah thanks...lol the MAIN reason for me going to this particular college besides its cheaper...is that I am still kind of close to my family and im in the same town as my ...well other family....lol

There yah go lol. :wink:If you are reading this you have just been forced to do unnecessary work to read a sentence that really has no purpose and I am intentionally making really long in order to and strictly for the purpose of getting you to read a very ridiculously long sentence that really honestly you should stop reading now, but yet there you are reading on and on and on when does the madness end yes I know there should have been a period a while ago but oh well. Glad I could be of service. =p

hahaha... clever! it's like decoding da vincis code! lol had to copy and paste!

Yeah thanks...lol the MAIN reason for me going to this particular college besides its cheaper...is that I am still kind of close to my family and im in the same town as my ...well other family....lol

now that's what i call self interest! lol.. well either way what's important is you do best out of everything that is given to you. grab every opportunities that is presented to you even if it means doing it in the bathroom. lol :police: just don't get caught!

When I was young I put poo-dooky on my fathers food for abusing me and my mother. Sad but true.

that there is the best i've ever heard...even better than whacking an abuser on the head with a log while he sleeps...

did u ever tell him??...did u ever tell ur mom?? :)

k...in the same vein...yep u guessed it...i whacked my husband on the head with a log while he slept (passed out drunk) for spanking me in front of my boys, cuz i stuck my tongue out at him...hahaha i thought i killed him...but he finally took a breath...and complained about the knot on his head in the morning...i said "hmmmm...i dunno...maybe u hit someone last nite that u shouldn't have" he never laid a hand on me ever again :)

that there is the best i've ever heard...even better than whacking an abuser on the head with a log while he sleeps...

did u ever tell him??...did u ever tell ur mom?? :)

k...in the same vein...yep u guessed it...i whacked my husband on the head with a log while he slept (passed out drunk) for spanking me in front of my boys, cuz i stuck my tongue out at him...hahaha i thought i killed him...but he finally took a breath...and complained about the knot on his head in the morning...i said "hmmmm...i dunno...maybe u hit someone last nite that u shouldn't have" he never laid a hand on me ever again :)

Lol now that is classic! Remind me never to get crossways with you lol. =p