Something HONEST from me..

ianonline

k...in the same vein...yep u guessed it...i whacked my husband on the head with a log while he slept (passed out drunk) for spanking me in front of my boys, cuz i stuck my tongue out at him...hahaha i thought i killed him...but he finally took a breath...and complained about the knot on his head in the morning...i said "hmmmm...i dunno...maybe u hit someone last nite that u shouldn't have" he never laid a hand on me ever again :)

HAHA well thats a way to teach him. What happened to the days when women just hit us with a log instead of cutting off our special parts like we see so many women today doing.  :haha:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, i never noticed that! i thought it was a dot too.. lol..you got me there.. you could have just given a clue like use a microscope! duhh! :2funny:

:evil6: :evil6: :evil6:

cool! i wish you luck with everything! I'm done in college! I live 2 hours away from my home.. and had an apartment 3 minutes away from the university.

good luck with all your endeavours.  :laugh:

you can still drive. so i wont take any chances...  :azn:

Ahhhh, your a smart man.  :azn: How did you know I like to run people down?  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

that there is the best i've ever heard...even better than whacking an abuser on the head with a log while he sleeps...

did u ever tell him??...did u ever tell ur mom?? :)

k...in the same vein...yep u guessed it...i whacked my husband on the head with a log while he slept (passed out drunk) for spanking me in front of my boys, cuz i stuck my tongue out at him...hahaha i thought i killed him...but he finally took a breath...and complained about the knot on his head in the morning...i said "hmmmm...i dunno...maybe u hit someone last nite that u shouldn't have" he never laid a hand on me ever again :)

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: He deserved it. Good for you. No he never knew (too drunk) but mom did, she didnt like it but she is too nice.

:evil6: :evil6: :evil6:Ahhhh, your a smart man.  :azn: How did you know I like to run people down?  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Lol that reminds me of something. If you have seen Jeff Dunham you will know why that reminded me of this. Anyway me and my dad went to go watch the Mavs vs. Spurs game in Dallas the other day. We saw a guy get out of his pick up(parked in a handicap spot) and there was absolutely nothing wrong with him. Well my dad made the comment "he doesn't look very handicapped to me." Well he barely got that out of his mouth when a guy with a leg amputated up to the knee and on crutches stepped out from the other side. Anyway at this point I am about in tears laughing and if you have ever seen Jeff Dunham you will understand very well why.  :2funny:  :2funny:

Lol that reminds me of something. If you have seen Jeff Dunham you will know why that reminded me of this. Anyway me and my dad went to go watch the Mavs vs. Spurs game in Dallas the other day. We saw a guy get out of his pick up(parked in a handicap spot) and there was absolutely nothing wrong with him. Well my dad made the comment "he doesn't look very handicapped to me." Well he barely got that out of his mouth when a guy with a leg amputated up to the knee and on crutches stepped out from the other side. Anyway at this point I am about in tears laughing and if you have ever seen Jeff Dunham you will understand very well why.  :2funny:  :2funny:

I saw that.....Walter saw the same thing.....lol..... :2funny:

Yep ran the guy over and took the other out with the door.....I think the other was an old lady if I'm not mistaken.

Lol I think I can about quote him. Here goes my attempt. "I was at Wal-Mart the other day and a guy pulls into a handicap parking spot. The guy gets out and there's nothing wrong with him! Don't you hate that!...So I ran his ass over. Then his grandmother got out and started switching her crutches at me!...Took her out with the door. Jeff Dunham: Don't you feel bad? Walter: Ah hell they can carpool." ....Yes I have seen it too many times in case that wasn't already obvious.

Lol I think I can about quote him. Here goes my attempt. "I was at Wal-Mart the other day and a guy pulls into a handicap parking spot. The guy gets out and there's nothing wrong with him! Don't you hate that!...So I ran his ass over. Then his grandmother got out and started switching her crutches at me!...Took her out with the door. Jeff Dunham: Don't you feel bad? Walter: Ah hell they can carpool." ....Yes I have seen it too many times in case that wasn't already obvious.

Pretty good.....later he was talking about that guy.....Mike.....that's who it was.....Walter: Mike could you hear us in thed bathroom? Mike: No not really. Walter: Well we could hear you!....funny movie.....love it.....Jose, Peanut, Sweet Daddy D, Walter, Jeff, Bubba.....I think there was one more.....not positive on that.

Pretty good.....later he was talking about that guy.....Mike.....that's who it was.....Walter: Mike could you hear us in thed bathroom? Mike: No not really. Walter: Well we could hear you!....funny movie.....love it.....Jose, Peanut, Sweet Daddy D, Walter, Jeff, Bubba.....I think there was one more.....not positive on that.

You can't forget Achmed!!!(In the 2nd one) Silence! I kill you!

You can't forget Achmed!!!(In the 2nd one) Silence! I kill you!

Oh yeah.....Knock Knock, Who's there? Me. I kill you.....that was funny. Jingle Bombs.....I love those movies.....the first one's title really fits "Arguing with Myself".....the whole movie purpose right there.

Oh yeah.....Knock Knock, Who's there? Me. I kill you.....that was funny. Jingle Bombs.....I love those movies.....the first one's title really fits "Arguing with Myself".....the whole movie purpose right there.

Lol I like the part where he is talking to the guy playing the Guitar...Achmed: You know that game Guitar Hero...I kick your ass...*Guy starts rocking out*....Achmed: Ok maybe Halo...

Lol I like the part where he is talking to the guy playing the Guitar...Achmed: You know that game Guitar Hero...I kick your ass...*Guy starts rocking out*....Achmed: Ok maybe Halo...

Ok Guitar guy.....give me my note. [Guitar guy plays crappy note] That sounded like a car wreck. Do it again. [Guitar guy plays awesome note] Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........Be quiet.....do it again [awesome not again] Ahhhhhhhh.........Ok you got it? Dunham: Yeah I got it. Achmed:

Dashing through the sand

with a bomb strapped to my back.

I have a nasty plan

for Christmas in Iraq.

I got through checkpoint A,

but not through checkpoint B.

That's when I got shot in the ass

by the US Military...

[it's not funny!]

Oooh, jingle bombs, jingle bombs

Mine blew up you see.

Where are all the virgins

that Bin Laden promised me?

U.S. soldiers shot me dead.

The only thing that I have left

is this towel up on my head.

I used to be a man,

but every time I cough,

thanks to Uncle Sam,

my nuts keep falling off.

My bombing days are done.

I need to find some work.

Perhaps it would be much safer

as a convenient store night clerk.

I think I got screwed.

Don't laugh at me because I'm dead

or I'll kill you...

I KILL YOUOUOU!

Youtube post: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wskT6YfVB6E [alert: nasty comments to video]

OK , for once we are all being Honest ,???? :2funny:

OK I fess up , it was me that chopped down the Cherry tree , :lol:

http://www.apples4theteacher.com/holidays/presidents-day/george-washington/short-stories/the-cherry-tree.html  :evil6:

My Puter is a 2.6 Ghz  Athlon xp , and my video card would make gamers weep ,

and my neighbours call me Biggles behind my back ,(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biggles ) since I checked and repacked my parachute on the front lawn  :lol:,

my good points , well apart from derailing topics on TMN , and admiring Resobotnic , +loving women and Shugs  :lol:

well maybe , I guess I dont have any good points ,  :lol:

Hey guys I am staying on Topic

"Something HONEST from me.."

I would love tio be a full Troll , instead of just a hopefull aprentice ,

and my video card would make gamers weep ,

I know how you feel there. I have a Nvidia 6150 LE. Yah...try running any of todays games on that lol. I have got to where I don't even try anymore! I am hoping to do a little better when I get a laptop for college though.  :lol:

I honestly don't think I have ever seen a show that made me laugh as hard and as often as Jeff Dunham.

Couldn't agree more! I think Jeff Dunham and Eddie Izzard should pair up and make us all laugh till we pee our pants. In retrospect.

I know how you feel there. I have a Nvidia 6150 LE. Yah...try running any of todays games on that lol. I have got to where I don't even try anymore! I am hoping to do a little better when I get a laptop for college though. :lol:

Hahaha.....I'm happy with my GeCube Radeon X1550 PRO. Video: 512MB DDR2 RAM.

System RAM: 1 Gig DDR

Intel Celeron D, 3.33Ghz. Vista Base Rating: 4.0 for Graphics.