Something HONEST from me..

ianonline

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol that reminds me of something. If you have seen Jeff Dunham you will know why that reminded me of this. Anyway me and my dad went to go watch the Mavs vs. Spurs game in Dallas the other day. We saw a guy get out of his pick up(parked in a handicap spot) and there was absolutely nothing wrong with him. Well my dad made the comment "he doesn't look very handicapped to me." Well he barely got that out of his mouth when a guy with a leg amputated up to the knee and on crutches stepped out from the other side. Anyway at this point I am about in tears laughing and if you have ever seen Jeff Dunham you will understand very well why.  :2funny:  :2funny:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

and my neighbours call me Biggles behind my back ,(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biggles ) since I checked and repacked my parachute on the front lawn  :lol:,

Now thats cute. Were you sober?  :haha: :haha:

I would love tio be a full Troll , instead of just a hopefull aprentice ,

Practice brother, lots of practice. Just ask Reso.  :grin:

Biggles....Biggles... hmmmmmmmmmmm. Biggles... Roco... Biggles.

And "Biggles" sticks the landing!!!!

Yea Biggles just stuck. From this day forth, sir Roco of Rockingham shall be known as Biggles.  :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2::welcome: :welcome: :wave::icon_thumright:

It's Mr. Bigglesworth aka Roco!!!

cat.jpg

Biggles....Biggles... hmmmmmmmmmmm. Biggles... Roco... Biggles.

And "Biggles" sticks the landing!!!!

Yea Biggles just stuck. From this day forth, sir Roco of Rockingham shall be known as Biggles.  :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2::welcome: :welcome: :wave::icon_thumright:

Such an unpredjudiced forum we have here.  :evil6:  Hell everybody gets picked on here. All the way from the owner to the janitor.  :twisted:

Me too, and what the hell is that infected looking thing on the ass end ?   EEEEEK

that's just it's nekkid foot...can't remember the name of those cats...sphynx i think...but they r awesome...titty pink skin...and soft fuzzy down for fur...and extremely intelligent...i love thos cats...and once u touch one...u won't be able to stop...sooooo soft

Me too, and what the hell is that infected looking thing on the ass end ?  EEEEEK

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

If your confused you havent been paying good enough attention to this thread. That is the last we will ever speak regarding the Genesis of of Biggles name on testmy.  :azn: :azn:

Such an unpredjudiced forum we have here.  :evil6:  Hell everybody gets picked on here. All the way from the owner to the janitor.  :twisted:

Yea but the owner is a douche bag little girl that wears training bras. And the janitor is a real prick too.  :azn: :azn:

that's just it's nekkid foot...can't remember the name of those cats...sphynx i think...but they r awesome...titty pink skin...and soft fuzzy down for fur...and extremely intelligent...i love thos cats...and once u touch one...u won't be able to stop...sooooo soft

Ahh, the good ol' foot.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

If your confused you havent been paying good enough attention to this thread. That is the last we will ever speak regarding the Genesis of of Biggles name on testmy.  :azn: :azn:

Yes , I guess i should watch more TV, the again movie held my attention for maybe 5 minutes, and I still can't tell you what those 5 minutes consisted of. lol