128 degrees C mainboard?

becman

for now i can only afford a 17" crt. how's the electrical consumption with a 22" lcd?

if they could pay monthly dues of more than Php30K (i've seen it), perhaps they don't consider that much details/options on consumption. ....lucky bastards.  :-P

CRTs, LCDs... whatever works for all i care... but you may want to check out the prices of flat monitors on stores right now.... ain't bad.

cool... so you're a pilot nurse? and yeah, it's better to see it from afar ...'til you get to the beaches. :haha:

we'll let me say I'm into flying.. just a hobby. Papa is into flying trikes and cessna, and decided to teach me..

just got back from the store, no problem whatsoever.  :lol: i just have to rely on BIOS rather than softwares in  monitoring pc health (so now i know :oops:). anyway, thanks again for the inputs.

see! sometimes people make their own problem. hehe. sometimes the software we got from the internet usually contains some kind of twists. They try to give you erroneous result and then tells  you that they have the fix and you have to buy it.. :2funny:

his job requires it. i forgot to mention how thick his glasses are. JK Very Happy i do my net surfing on the crt (less eye strain). LCDs tend to be too bright. ....just me. Cool-2

now you're giving me an idea.  [nerdly]

if they could pay monthly dues of more than Php30K (i've seen it), perhaps they don't consider that much details/options on consumption. ....lucky bastards.  :-P

CRTs, LCDs... whatever works for all i care... but you may want to check out the prices of flat monitors on stores right now.... ain't bad.

LCD consumes lesser electricity compared to CRT. and yeah LCD's are very practical nowadays, just add few thousand pesos and you can get one. CRT is not good for long time use, like chatting and things like that for it really is painful in the eyes (for me)... if brightness is the problem you always have the option to decrease the amount of brightness..

So i go for LCD..

if brightness is the problem you always have the option to decrease the amount of brightness..

maybe it's the size... i dunno... but decreasing the brightness doesn't solve it. 'still too bright (for me). ...so i wear shades : :haha::cool2:

but seriously... this thread's getting a bit long. .....problem solved.  :icon_study::icon_thumleft: