Books about death and dying

SharonB

I have a family member who is somewhat hysterically afraid of dying some day. Does anyone know any good books on death, acceptance of death, life and death, etc...

Any help is appreciated.

The fear of death is a passing phase, I think we all get it a some stage , but it passes eventually ,

for me I hope my obituary states " died in bed, cause a unknown Blonde , but he was found smiling, and ridged  :wink2:,

joking aside , Shit happens , I just hope it is fast and painless ,

life is short , and too precious to waste on thinking "what if " on things you have no control over , Try some charity work for the less fortunate , anything to get out of your  own shell ,

just my thoughts on the inevitable ,

I have a family member who is somewhat hysterically afraid of dying some day. Does anyone know any good books on death, acceptance of death, life and death, etc...

Any help is appreciated.

If it is that bad I would say they need more than a book. Maybe a counselor or preacher. I am afraid of death too.

Oh and welcome to TestMy.  :grin2: