Inverse Laplace Transform

Guest ExtremeFusion

@ ianonline wahaha im not genius, just an average one :knuppel2:

those numbers you two are posting are not even english.. i can't understand any. lol. seriously i'll be totally messed up if ever i'll have subjects such as that..

to balance.. do you know what neurohypophysis is? how bout hypobetalipoproteinemia? haha..

good luck guys i hope you two will make out of this problem soon..

Guest ExtremeFusion

wahah i dont know that!! @ ianonline,  well im helping him because i have alittle background on that, hahaa...

but im not taking  mechanical engineering but somehow close to that :knuppel2:

Aerospace Engineering??? lolz

Ummm.. Mechantronics? Robotics? Nautical Engineering? Aircraft Engineering?

Guest ExtremeFusion

ah..  im not really sure, but base on may notes, thats how we solve that problem, can you consult your professor about that? i really chekd it and there's no possible way on how "i" can get the roots of that if it iss^3 + 2s^2 - s + 2 ... hehe , if you want check out my notes i'l scan it, whats ur ym?

i think you have far way more notes than what i have, as you can see i don't like writing that much..

sending your scanned notes will surely help... i'll pm you 'bout my email addy and ym...

Guest ExtremeFusion

@ EF hows the problem? done with it?

solve all of them, i's just this problem 3 that is troubling me.. there is no way that it is s^3 + s^2 -s + 2

because when you solve for its factors you'll end up having imaginary numbers..

and the only laplace transform that i know that contains imaginary numbers, is the problem that consist of complex conjugate and with the function of sin and cos..

so i'm assuming that the sign in the denominator of problem number 3, is a typo...

• CA3LE locked this topic