How can i use my smartbro account from...

dculprit

from 1 place to another :?:  [ex. from city1 to city2 OR Base station1 to another?] am not pertaining to the canopy antenna.. its the Smartbro account!

before, i can use my account anywhere/everywhere.. but now, 2 years later, i cant use it anymore.

The smartbro portal always says "NEW NETWORK SETTINGS DETECTED"

Some advised me to call their customer service hotline and tell them my problem but they said that if i want to transfer my account from another place they will charge an additional 2000 pesos fee for the process. And i know that this is sick!

I'm Hoping that you can help me guys.. :cry:

from 1 place to another :?:  [ex. from city1 to city2 OR Base station1 to another?] am not pertaining to the canopy antenna.. its the Smartbro account!

before, i can use my account anywhere/everywhere.. but now, 2 years later, i cant use it anymore.

The smartbro portal always says "NEW NETWORK SETTINGS DETECTED"

Some advised me to call their customer service hotline and tell them my problem but they said that if i want to transfer my account from another place they will charge an additional 2000 pesos fee for the process. And i know that this is sick!

I'm Hoping that you can help me guys.. :cry:

thats a very easy problem. I got two canopies and i got one account both are from different places. When it says "new settings detected" just call *1888 and tell them that you don't know how it happened, you were just like restarting your computer and you got this message.. they wont notice, just don't do it everyday, a 5 day interval would be enough... I've been doing this for like 2 years already. hehe and in fact i made friends with them, now i just text her.. lol she knows my deal already but she doesnt care coz i told her i like her. lol.. anyways you can just like call and tell them an alibi, they wont ask further..

Guest ExtremeFusion

thats a very easy problem. I got two canopies and i got one account both are from different places. When it says "new settings detected" just call *1888 and tell them that you don't know how it happened, you were just like restarting your computer and you got this message.. they wont notice, just don't do it everyday, a 5 day interval would be enough... I've been doing this for like 2 years already. hehe and in fact i made friends with them, now i just text her.. lol she knows my deal already but she doesnt care coz i told her i like her. lol.. anyways you can just like call and tell them an alibi, they wont ask further..

woah! an agent and a subscriber love affair..

isn't that forbidden or rather unfair to us.. since you have a contact inside smartbro.. hahaha lol, just kidding

woah! an agent and a subscriber love affair..

isn't that forbidden or rather unfair to us.. since you have a contact inside smartbro.. hahaha lol, just kidding

to add the unfairness of this situation. a forbidden affair among the agents, plus my uncle works as a senior officer in Smart/bro.. that's why i can give you licenses if you want.

now can somebody tell me what dual WAN is? i actually got another 3 unused canopy here...

reserve one for me too. we can talk about the price.  :smiley:

I smell some business here. lol..

you mentioned bout dual WAN.. if ever i'll connect my 5 canopys together as a cluster and put it in one pc, configure my router does this mean i get 5  384kbps speed making it a real 1MBPS+ connection?

Guest ExtremeFusion

you can check the tipidpc page some guys are selling their canopy for 500

and how do i work this baby for me?

Is it complete set with the surge protector and the one we plug in the outlet, i forgot what it is called plus, the utp cable (is that right?)

hehehehehehehe ianonline count me in!!!! i badly need some speed ups with the help of that extra canopy!!!!  :hello:

btw, CB!!! dude about ur Formula De Coolbuster!!!! huhuhuhuhuh :crybaby2: i'm d guy from davao who pm'ed you before, when will i get a hold of that FDC??? it's been like several months since u last replied, i assume that its now consistently functional...... please  :lost:

and how do i work this baby for me?

Is it complete set with the surge protector and the one we plug in the outlet, i forgot what it is called plus, the utp cable (is that right?)

who needs a surge protector? lol, it's not really necessary.. well most of  the offers comes with an plug called POE (power-over-ethernet) and yeah the UTP cable are those hard coat Category 5 Ethernet (CAT5E) cable.

but all my canopy in here are all complete, fresh from the box, the two were never used.. it still has the seal that says "don't accept if seal is broken". with a big motorola logo on it.  [nerd]

Guest ExtremeFusion

who needs a surge protector? lol, it's not really necessary.. well most of  the offers comes with an plug called POE (power-over-ethernet) and yeah the UTP cable are those hard coat Category 5 Ethernet (CAT5E) cable.

but all my canopy in here are all complete, fresh from the box, the two were never used.. it still has the seal that says "don't accept if seal is broken". with a big motorola logo on it.  [nerd]

seriously, let me buy one of yours.. please...

Guest ExtremeFusion

or you could donate one of it to me, as i will use that as "test" subject when i use the prizm software.. deal?

or you could donate one of it to me, as i will use that as "test" subject when i use the prizm software.. deal?

let me think about it... :idiot2:

haha. just texted my uncle how much a SM canopy cost for real, he said it ranges from 9-12 thousand pesos.  no wonder smart has this lock in period.

Guest ExtremeFusion

let me think about it... :idiot2:

haha. just texted my uncle how much a SM canopy cost for real, he said it ranges from 9-12 thousand pesos.  no wonder smart has this lock in period.

idk, but i saw in the motowi website that canopy's are sold in bulk order... hmm. well last price i saw was 200$ per pc. in bulk order.. well i guess it figures..

idk, but i saw in the motowi website that canopy's are sold in bulk order... hmm. well last price i saw was 200$ per pc. in bulk order.. well i guess it figures..

so once your done with your  math kindly work on the prizm. congratulations by the way..

if I may butt-in, how could EF do your request if you don't give him the prizm license? just asking. (whispering...hey give me one too so i can do my own)  :evil:

i don't have the license yet... i want EF to go around and familiarize with the prizm software first, and once he will know the whereabouts and the functions then that's the time i can ask for a license. 

(heard the whisper) uhmmm... uhhmmm... :tongue: