Global Warming Will Cause Mass Cannibalism?????

mudmanc4

Apart from Ianonline's professor the rest of the world agree's on these figures ,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming

Stats supported by NASA ,

also both these statements below are correct 

It's the domino effect , the higher global temperature caused by the increase in  co2 , the less carbon dioxide gets recycled , leading to higher concentrations of CO 2 , BTW the auto isn't the only producer of CO2 , some is down to the world population of  6,602,224,175,

Humans exhale about 300 grams CO2 per

person per day X Population: 6,602,224,175 =?  :lol: my Calc threw a fit on that

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=537961

just my thoughts on this Topic

I need to say Roco, the rest of the world does not believe this tripe! Thats just what you and where you read believes because they were told to believe what they read, thats all, nothing else, at all. And furthermore, just because it's a Wiki, does not make it any more than words, we all contribute to Wiki. I'm not getting into the whole but he said she said global whatever crap, I'm just making it clear, that there are millions that know better than to believe this fairy tale.

Edit, just wanted to say that we need to keep in mind that there are people in this world with quite a bit of power, and getting more is all they have left, so maybe we need to keep this in mind the next time a campaign is launched like this.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

belive what you will bro , but Global warming is happening ,

world temperature mesurment has been acurate for 400 years ,

and fairly acurate for the last million years  ,

beyond that I make no further judgment ,,

belive what you will bro , but Global warming is happening ,

world temperature mesurment has been acurate for 400 years ,

and fairly acurate for the last million years  ,

beyond that I make no further judgment ,,

Right on, but if your thinking that    0.7 degrees F is not a normal fluctuation,  wow, ya know?

I was on the fence about the whole global warming thing until I watched a show on the History Channel about it. I think it was called "crude" or "oil" something like that. They really laid it out and explained it well. I do believe we are effecting our world in a bad way, but what the hell do I know. I am afraid this is going to be one of those things that we will not take seriously until it is a BIG problem. Again, who knows? Hell even the scientists cant agree and on top of that you know the oil companies have money to throw around and dont want a bad word getting out about burning fossils.

I was on the fence about the whole global warming thing until I watched a show on the History Channel about it. I think it was called "crude" or "oil" something like that. They really laid it out and explained it well. I do believe we are effecting our world in a bad way, but what the hell do I know. I am afraid this is going to be one of those things that we will not take seriously until it is a BIG problem. Again, who knows? Hell even the scientists cant agree and on top of that you know the oil companies have money to throw around and dont want a bad word getting out about burning fossils.

Just remember , if it's on TV, it's LIberally owned, and controlled, period !

BTW I dont have a TV for the last 15 years , so what bit of Global warming are you having problems with Mudmanc ?

the CO2 increase is a fact and easy proved ,

the rise in temperature Ditto

the amount of CO2 produced by the world population

the amount of CO2 reabsorbed by Green vegitation ,

OK I dont go along with the "we will all be dead in 50 years theory "

the Earth will outlive us all IMHO,

but the earth has never in it's history had to suport so many CO 2 producers , and just wait to China becomes a modern world super power , and 3980 million folk want to own a car , power station ect ,

and live the weastern dream  ,  

I don't doubt there is more CO2, thats a no brainer, more people, more internal combustion engines,  1 + 1 = what?

I don't know what you mean by the rise in temp " ditto" , but I'll take a stab.

NATURAL OCCURRENCE

The trees love it , doy !

Granted earth will be here until it's not.

I dont know if I would say Liberally owned. The real word that is troublesome is that it is "owned". All of the news we see comes from channels owned by about 5 different men. THAT is scary. So while I would agree with you, I must also state those same few companies own most any source of information including books and magazines. For all we know every "fact" we have ever believed to be true is a lie.

I dont know if I would say Liberally owned. The real word that is troublesome is that it is "owned". All of the news we see comes from channels owned by about 5 different men. THAT is scary. So while I would agree with you, I must also state those same few companies own most any source of information including books and magazines. For all we know every "fact" we have ever believed to be true is a lie.

Hey, I can't argue a bit on that, thats exactly what people need to know! Over 95% of what you hear , read or gossip about, is spewed from a group smaller than the length in MM of a  possum shwantz!  Tell me they don't manipulate for there purpose, and there bosom boyz agendas . BIG $$$$$  Real big control. Mass illusion and intentional turmoil.

Hey, I can't argue a bit on that, thats exactly what people need to know! Over 95% of what you hear , read or gossip about, is spewed from a group smaller than the length in MM of a  possum shwantz!  Tell me they don't manipulate for there purpose, and there bosom boyz agendas . BIG $$$$$  Real big control. Mass illusion and intentional turmoil.

• conspiracy!
    • self interest!
    • money!
    • greed!

to sum it all up!

Unfortunately you are both right. Some will laugh just at the word "conspiracy" in the above post. The real clinker is the fact that "conspiracy" is one of the most prosecuted crimes in America. All you have to do is throw "theory" behind the word and all factual information is no longer relevant. What IS good is that more and more people realize this everyday.

Exactly!  Look at this as well, ok, lets say all of the scientists in the world , but one, say that this heater thing is happening, and Ted turner is right, we will begin eating each other very soon.  Does them " saying " this  make it a reality?

Exactly!  Look at this as well, ok, lets say all of the scientists in the world , but one, say that this heater thing is happening, and Ted turner is right, we will begin eating each other very soon.  Does them " saying " this  make it a reality?

Damn! I hope not.

Cannibalism is generally caused by lack of food. Of which at the moment we are paying farmers not to grow here. CRP.

As to temps and CO2 like I have said time and time again. Switch fuels from the fossil crap and drive the middle easterners to the welfare line. Problem solved.

When burning E85 emissions are almost nill. When you burn Bio-diesel it is virtually eliminated. I know that does not fit into your retirement portfolio Roco. But it does fit into my kids' future.  :smiley:

Greener and cleaner. And tell "AL GORE" to quit wasting energy himself.  :wink:

Cannibalism is generally caused by lack of food. Of which at the moment we are paying farmers not to grow here. CRP.

As to temps and CO2 like I have said time and time again. Switch fuels from the fossil crap and drive the middle easterners to the welfare line. Problem solved.

When burning E85 emissions are almost nill. When you burn Bio-diesel it is virtually eliminated. I know that does not fit into your retirement portfolio Roco. But it does fit into my kids' future.  :smiley:

Greener and cleaner. And tell "AL GORE" to quit wasting energy himself.  :wink:

Hey bro, it won't be long  <a href=http://hubpages.com/hub/Gas-Mileage-Charts>This</a>   out, i know it's kinda old idea, but the other day walkin past the TV in the AM whilst naked , I caught a car commercial, can't remember who it was, and don't care, but it said , " comming soon" !   

Hey bro, it won't be long  <a href=http://hubpages.com/hub/Gas-Mileage-Charts>This</a>   out, i know it's kinda old idea, but the other day walkin past the TV in the AM whilst naked , I caught a car commercial, can't remember who it was, and don't care, but it said , " comming soon" !   

interesting find Mudmanc 

http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/RhodesGas/

I like that idea Roco. But I much prefer the mixture of "skatole, indole, and sulfurous compounds. The non-odorous gases are mainly nitrogen , carbon dioxide, and hydrogen, as well as lesser amounts of oxygen and methane .". And it is quite plentiful for use and rather inexpensive.  :azn: And It puts out a pretty flame when lit. I can't quite remember what it is called though.  :wink:Its a fart silly.

I don't doubt there is more CO2, thats a no brainer, more people, more internal combustion engines,  1 + 1 = what?

I don't know what you mean by the rise in temp " ditto" , but I'll take a stab.

NATURAL OCCURRENCE

The trees love it , doy !

Granted earth will be here until it's not.

no the rise in world temperature is not natural ,the last significant rise was in 1940-46 due to WW2, it then droppedc back slightly , then has started to rise at a steep rate , and no the tress arn't loving it

http://www.forestresearch.gov.uk/fr/INFD-5ZYJ62,

this would be awesome but...sad but true...this technology will be buried before it ever reaches full production soon as our government gets wind of it...they'll buy this company out or shut them up somehow...it's not not in the interest of our greedy gov't to allow such safe fuels...that's my opinion

Fine rhetoric Ianonline , could you please expand the conspiracy ,?

for starters , then maybe debate the other 3 later ?

roco unfortunately this list isn't rhetoric...this is the backbone of the US gov't...this is how big brother works...

this would be awesome but...sad but true...this technology will be buried before it ever reaches full production soon as our government gets wind of it...they'll buy this company out or shut them up somehow...it's not not in the interest of our greedy gov't to allow such safe fuels...that's my opinion

roco unfortunately this list isn't rhetoric...this is the backbone of the US gov't...this is how big brother works...

:shocked:, I will have to take your word on your government , but a sad state of affairs if that is so ,

I guess the word conspiracy tends to make me laugh ,

like I trod in  dog dirt , therefore dogs have a conspiracy against me ,

on the gas from water power, it is an old world wide technology ,

and indeed has some commercial uses , so I guess the slack will be taken up elsewhere , maybe China , it is a emerging power and is just starting out into the automotive world , so they bring out a new car that runs on water and is cheap , I guess #1 auto maker within 2 years ?,

OK some of my posts on American isolation haven't been to popular ,

they were never intended to be insulting , just my European view on life ,

I was going to post a lengthy European view on the American dream ,

but I now feel you guys would take it all the wrong way , so I ain't ,

but for me your views on the European ways would be wellcome ,

Regards and Respect , as always

Roco