smartbro canopy overide no plug

arguex

remember the motorola override plug?? as i said before u just need to connect the number4 pin to number 6 pin

i discovered that the number 6 pin is  the ground so u just have to open your canopy literally

and look for the number4 pin and solder it to number 6 no need override plug

but be careful just need a single strand wire like 2 inch of it and solder it carefully to pins 2 and six to rj11 connector receiver inside the canopy.now you can do the tweak but be careful  specially if u have a router coz  what happened to me b4 when i change some seting i i can acces intenet using 1 pc but via router i haver to configure it to static ip jusst so i can connect but after crying so hard

i dont know what i did on my setting but now i can acces my cannopy without configuring my tcp setting manually to 169.254.3.3 all i have to do is type the address 169.254.1.1 and im inside hte canopy setting page wow hehehe...and omg my 7 pc is getting like 350 kbps each

sametime,my router is linksys befsr41 and no way u can acces it using a router and not reconfiguring my tcp seting to 169.254.3.3.but now i can wooohoooo  :haha: :haha: [geek]

i can destroy and i can create

p.s.........u can solder  the number4 pin and attach it to the body of the rj11 receiver

and after doing some changes save and reboot

all i can say is goodluck  :evil: btw u can fry open the canopy by a flat scewdriver

at the back there is a lock

• 3 weeks later...

buddy i just want to ask,im using a router with 4 LANs and a wireless.how can you configure your router to connect 3 pc's.i also destroy my canopy setting until i cant get outside connection,but luckily i was able to put it back,but until now i can use only  1 pc at a time or else these smartbro page will come out on the next pc.i need your help dre

• 3 months later...