Speed Test Result... Flawed?

jdbendijo

Hi there. Is it possible that the test results from testmy.net be manipulated by the ISP? Because I am wondering that my upload result exceeds the test limit result and I am getting this message:

"Sorry, your score of 132115 Kbps is over TestMy.net's max of 100000 Kbps.  It is very doubtful your connection is faster than 100000 Kbps... Please RETEST"

I only get this test result on testmy.net but on other sites, the results are pretty consistent. This is the first time that I encountered this message.

Hi there. Is it possible that the test results from testmy.net be manipulated by the ISP? Because I am wondering that my upload result exceeds the test limit result and I am getting this message:

"Sorry, your score of 132115 Kbps is over TestMy.net's max of 100000 Kbps.  It is very doubtful your connection is faster than 100000 Kbps... Please RETEST"

I only get this test result on testmy.net but on other sites, the results are pretty consistent. This is the first time that I encountered this message.

The site owner is currently configuring new tests, as well as various other tests, the test should be online soon, Thanks for your patience   :smile2:

I'm getting the same.  My cache is cleaned.

Thats happening too me now too. It was working fine just a few minutes ago. Seems to me like the upload test files are missing, that or ca3le has the site pointing to the wrong place for the files.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I thought I was the only one having this problem.

DOH, when I fixed the upload test I accidently forgot a line of code.  It's working fine now, sorry everyone.

-D