My Internet Speeds SUCK!

x_orange90_x

i used to have WildBlue and i requested help on here before. recently, i moved and switched to HughesNET and for the first few weeks it worked great. BUT, for the past 2 - 2 1/2 weeks, my speeds have sucked really bad. what i mean is everything starts out okay in the morning and then BAM... at about 2 in the afternoon my speeds drop very hard and stay slow until just about 3 am which is when the "free" period begins (from 3-6am). i have the Pro package at 1Mbps (128kb/s) 256Kbps (i think around 30kb/s). during these slow times in the day, instead of being able to surf real quick and download at 130kb/s, i get about 16kb/s MAX and surf speeds are like dialup. i have called support several times and had no help other than that same ol' "well sir, HN has one ultra-high speed bandwith that all our customers share who are on that satellite, so during the peak hours and afternoon you may experience a slight decrease in speed as there may be high traffic." well i understand that, but for weeks it was fine and speeds were consistant throughout the day everyday. it is most frustrating when you pay $70 a month for "High-Speed" internet and get dialup speeds most of the day.

now i have read other posts about clearing out spyware and such, defragging, and resetting the modem. i have done it all and it has no impact. plus, it happens on all other computers i try with.

also, does anyone else with the same package as i find the FAP very easy to break and EXTREMELY slow when capped? it says on their site that you may notice a decrease in overall download speed and in some cases, a slight degredation in browsing speeds. well that does not cover it...my browsing speed when capped is unbelievably slow, most often 1-2min load time in a full page, and a d/l speed of about 0.9 - 2kb/s. and most downloads larger than 200kb with fail before they finish.

like i said, i have the:

Pro Package 1Mbps (128kb/s) 256Kbps (i think around 30kb/s)

HN7000S Modem

thankyou in advance!

i used to have WildBlue and i requested help on here before. recently, i moved and switched to HughesNET and for the first few weeks it worked great. BUT, for the past 2 - 2 1/2 weeks, my speeds have sucked really bad. what i mean is everything starts out okay in the morning and then BAM... at about 2 in the afternoon my speeds drop very hard and stay slow until just about 3 am which is when the "free" period begins (from 3-6am). i have the Pro package at 1Mbps (128kb/s) 256Kbps (i think around 30kb/s). during these slow times in the day, instead of being able to surf real quick and download at 130kb/s, i get about 16kb/s MAX and surf speeds are like dialup. i have called support several times and had no help other than that same ol' "well sir, HN has one ultra-high speed bandwith that all our customers share who are on that satellite, so during the peak hours and afternoon you may experience a slight decrease in speed as there may be high traffic." well i understand that, but for weeks it was fine and speeds were consistant throughout the day everyday. it is most frustrating when you pay $70 a month for "High-Speed" internet and get dialup speeds most of the day.

now i have read other posts about clearing out spyware and such, defragging, and resetting the modem. i have done it all and it has no impact. plus, it happens on all other computers i try with.

also, does anyone else with the same package as i find the FAP very easy to break and EXTREMELY slow when capped? it says on their site that you may notice a decrease in overall download speed and in some cases, a slight degredation in browsing speeds. well that does not cover it...my browsing speed when capped is unbelievably slow, most often 1-2min load time in a full page, and a d/l speed of about 0.9 - 2kb/s. and most downloads larger than 200kb with fail before they finish.

like i said, i have the:

Pro Package 1Mbps (128kb/s) 256Kbps (i think around 30kb/s)

HN7000S Modem

thankyou in advance!

Did you already hit the F A P?

Some Internet service providers implement a so-called Fair Access Policy with the stated purpose of preventing users of a broadband connection from overusing bandwidth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Access_Policy

Mine was always slow in the afternoon also. Just normal for mine.

i dont even really have to do anything bandwith intensive for it to slow down. for example, a short youtube video would load almost instantly; just shoot the bar accross and it was loaded. now, during 2pm - 2am they will load about 2 seconds of video and pause for a while, load another 2 seconds or so and wait for a while again. they seriously load as if i was using dialup.

i just ran a test at 3:30PM and here are my results (very close to what i get everyday from 2pm - 3am:

:::.. testmy.net test results ..:::

Download Connection is:: 16 Kbps about 0.02 Mbps (tested with 100 kB)

Download Speed is:: 2 kB/s

Upload Connection is:: 57 Kbps about 0.1 Mbps (tested with 97 kB)

Upload Speed is:: 7 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net (Main)

Test Time:: 2008/04/11 - 1:28pm

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-UG23INVRF

U-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-9IC3672MK

User Agent:: Opera/9.23 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) [!]

sick...

i dont even really have to do anything bandwidth intensive for it to slow down. for example, a short youtube video would load almost instantly

Youtube is video and video usesmore bandwidth. You need to check your usage for your site to be sure have not gone over the FAP.

In my experience, most service providers are more interested in billing rather than providing service.

All except the super high $$ ISPs over commit service significantly at every point of their connectivity.

Only very few service contracts have I seen had any 'non-performance' clause in them.

When I had WildBlue, they were pretty good about giving refunds for 24 hour blocks AFTER I reported an outage.

When it was out for over 4 weeks and I called every day they finally got someone to come out and make it work again.

(One installer messes it up, then none were in the state, then they brought one in from two states over.  Now there

are two within 5 miles but we are using SprintWireless card (slower, but less propagation delay, so my sensitive

test (wife) says it feels faster.  So this is what we do!)

During that time WildBlue also gave excuses that my transponder was out on the satellite, I suggested they put me

on another transponder but that was 'impossible'.  They said my earthstation downlink was out, basically weather in New York state...  Why in the world do you EVER put a critical earth station in an area where there are known recurring weather issues

(i.e. SNOW in the winter)? .. Oh yes, that added to the propigation delay, because it went through about 6 routers before it got

dropped onto the open internet in Colorado? ... At least they could have dropped me on the internet in, oh say, NYCity!  But nooooo, their network guru's were to smart to do something 'reasonable', so they PAID to have ALL the traffic dumpped to Colorado over land lines. ... Grumble, whine, ... These were my reasons for leaving Wildblue and going to ANYTHING that worked.  Sprint wireless cards are by no means perfect, but it works.  And yes, I wish I could get real bandwidth too (less than 2 miles from DSL access, $25,000 install fee if we want cable, or $650/mo for a T1 (not bad, but out of my price range)).

• 1 year later...

I used to have the DW7000 and I would get about 1100 down and 200 up on the Pro plan, no matter what time of day it was.  I switched to the HN7000S because they touted it as being faster and more secure.  Well, for the last month and a half that I have been on this new "modem", my speeds have been terrible.  Sometimes so bad that it times out when opening Google.  At other times it will spike to 1250 down, which makes no sense.  I called them and it was the same ole same ole.  They sent a request to have "level 5" tech service call me, because after three hours they couldn't figure out what was wrong, and I gave them the times I would be home.  They called twice at completely other times so I was never able to talk to them.  I finally called tech support back and told them I wanted to go back to my old modem and they said it was impossible.  What a bunch of crap!  It must have some self destruct mode where all of the circuits fry when they decomission it?  I'm not that stupid!  They just DON'T WANT to switch it back.  Oh, and when I upgraded they made me switch transponders because they said the new one wouldn't work with the transponder I was on.  I think that either the new transponder, or the modem, or both have the ability to be throttled down by them, and I think that is what is happening.  Half of the time they don't know what they are doing in tech support and the other half of the time they lie.  Upgrading to this new modem was the worst thing I could have done...and now I am stuck with it.

My advice is... if you are happy with what you have, stick with it, because Hughesnet is just getting worse and worse.  They know you have no cable or DSL available to you and therefore can do and charge anything they want.  Didn't Microsoft get nailed for an antitrust violation? 

I used to have the DW7000 and I would get about 1100 down and 200 up on the Pro plan, no matter what time of day it was.  I switched to the HN7000S because they touted it as being faster and more secure.  Well, for the last month and a half that I have been on this new "modem", my speeds have been terrible.  Sometimes so bad that it times out when opening Google.  At other times it will spike to 1250 down, which makes no sense.  I called them and it was the same ole same ole.  They sent a request to have "level 5" tech service call me, because after three hours they couldn't figure out what was wrong, and I gave them the times I would be home.  They called twice at completely other times so I was never able to talk to them.  I finally called tech support back and told them I wanted to go back to my old modem and they said it was impossible.  What a bunch of crap!  It must have some self destruct mode where all of the circuits fry when they decomission it?  I'm not that stupid!  They just DON'T WANT to switch it back.  Oh, and when I upgraded they made me switch transponders because they said the new one wouldn't work with the transponder I was on.  I think that either the new transponder, or the modem, or both have the ability to be throttled down by them, and I think that is what is happening.  Half of the time they don't know what they are doing in tech support and the other half of the time they lie.  Upgrading to this new modem was the worst thing I could have done...and now I am stuck with it.

New software has been put on the NOC's to ensure more efficient use of bandwidth via the HN units(so a particular transponder will be used for the DW units until the cutoff). So eventually Hughesnet will just pull the plug on the old DW units and force the people to upgrade. A great business model eh.

One of the KU band satellites was just replaced a few weeks ago with an in orbit spare due to power problems.

Maybe there is another transponder on your satellite to try out?

The throttling is like setting a clock according to timing reports. Probably just an incentive to upgrade to the SpaceWay3 and HN9000 modem.

But with zero government oversight........... Consumers get screwed.

One day, one of these constant lawsuits that get filed against Hughesnet will target 'call support' and make them pay for the B.S. that they spew to customers on an hourly basis.

you're still on one of the OLD satellites that HUGHESNET uses.  If you are using a 7000 modem.

All new installs are done using the HN9000 modem (white), and pointed towards the Spaceway3 Satellite. 

If your line of sight probibited you from getting a good signal, then installers use the HN7000 modem using another satellite.

If a tech told you other customers were getting ULTRA HIGH BANDWIDTH, perhaps he meant you were on Spaceway3 using an HN9000.

I am on the PRO plus plan and getting 1.5mbps 24 hours 7 days a week (so far).  I do not seem to be affected by 'peak" time as far as speeds.

Someone suggested that after your 30 day trial period is up, the HNS NOCC downloads software in your modem to throttle downloads between 4pm and midnight.

Haven't confirmed this yet, as it has not affected me yet.

Is there any reason that you weren't allowed to upgrade to an HN9000 and get moved to the Spaceway 3 satellite?

Another member suggested that you might be under the "FAP" restriction.  In the HN 9000 modem you can type  192.168.0.1 and if your indicator light is AMBER, you're in

fap, otherwise its green . . .

i used to have WildBlue and i requested help on here before. recently, i moved and switched to HughesNET and for the first few weeks it worked great. BUT, for the past 2 - 2 1/2 weeks, my speeds have sucked really bad. what i mean is everything starts out okay in the morning and then BAM... at about 2 in the afternoon my speeds drop very hard and stay slow until just about 3 am which is when the "free" period begins (from 3-6am). i have the Pro package at 1Mbps (128kB/s) 256Kbps (i think around 30kB/s). during these slow times in the day, instead of being able to surf real quick and download at 130kB/s, i get about 16kB/s MAX and surf speeds are like dialup. i have called support several times and had no help other than that same ol' "well sir, HN has one ultra-high speed bandwidth that all our customers share who are on that satellite, so during the peak hours and afternoon you may experience a slight decrease in speed as there may be high traffic." well i understand that, but for weeks it was fine and speeds were consistant throughout the day everyday. it is most frustrating when you pay $70 a month for "High-Speed" internet and get dialup speeds most of the day.

also, does anyone else with the same package as i find the FAP very easy to break and EXTREMELY slow when capped? it says on their site that you may notice a decrease in overall download speed and in some cases, a slight degredation in browsing speeds. well that does not cover it...my browsing speed when capped is unbelievably slow, most often 1-2min load time in a full page, and a d/l speed of about 0.9 - 2kB/s. and most downloads larger than 200kb with fail before they finish.

like i said, i have the:

Pro Package 1Mbps (128kB/s) 256Kbps (i think around 30kB/s)

HN7000S Modem

thankyou in advance!

New software has been put on the NOC's to ensure more efficient use of bandwidth via the HN units(so a particular transponder will be used for the DW units until the cutoff). So eventually Hughesnet will just pull the plug on the old DW units and force the people to upgrade. A great business model eh.

One of the KU band satellites was just replaced a few weeks ago with an in orbit spare due to power problems.

Maybe there is another transponder on your satellite to try out?

The throttling is like setting a clock according to timing reports. Probably just an incentive to upgrade to the SpaceWay3 and HN9000 modem.

But with zero government oversight........... Consumers get screwed.

One day, one of these constant lawsuits that get filed against Hughesnet will target 'call support' and make them pay for the B.S. that they spew to customers on an hourly basis.

The HN9000 was never offered.  I just got something in the mail from them saying I can upgrade to the HN7000S for free and that it is a better and more secure modem.  After I upgraded the modem it wouldn't work at all, so they put me on another transponder and I have been regretting it ever since.  The transponder they put me on has, at max, a signal strength of 78.  That was the best one they could find.  When I had the DW7000 it was 66, max, but at least it was consistent with the speed.  I have the pro plan...does the HN9000 work with that? 

Also, as usual, this morning I tested the download and I was getting 452, tested it a half hour ago and it's 1475, then I tested it 15 minutes ago and it's down to 800.  It just all over the place.  At least with the DW7000 I was getting at least 1000 consistently.  I tell ya, when and if DSL finally gets here (I am in the boonies and more than 5 miles from the substation), or if I move and have cable or DSL available at the new place, I am just going to use Hughesnet here till they shut it off from me not paying and I will never, EVER pay them the two months that I would owe them, nor the termination fee.  I really hate Hughesnet and have been rubbed the wrong way by them...can you tell?  In my 37 years, they are the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with. 

The HN9000 was never offered.  I just got something in the mail from them saying I can upgrade to the HN7000S for free and that it is a better and more secure modem.  After I upgraded the modem it wouldn't work at all, so they put me on another transponder and I have been regretting it ever since.  The transponder they put me on has, at max, a signal strength of 78.  That was the best one they could find.  When I had the DW7000 it was 66, max, but at least it was consistent with the speed.  I have the pro plan...does the HN9000 work with that? 

And with the free modem comes a 18 month contract(As far as I have read). Otherwise no contract with paying for the modem.

The HN9000 is a KA band on it's own dedicated satellite at 95west(and different equipment than the KU's).

I can't remember if the bad satellite number position was 93 west that had the power problem.

This looks like the proper map for some Ku(etc.)satellites. Hover over the spot to see it's name. Someone, somewhere has probably compiled a list of defective satellites.

http://www.intelsat.com/flash/coverage-maps/covmaphome.htm

Your control center should say what satellite and transponder you are on, so you can check out it's status in other places.

Control center address   192.168.0.1

http://www.lyngsat-maps.com/america.html

They keep changing the names of the satellites, but positions are always the same.

Does anyone know what the Satellite positions are for,  Satellites used for internet access????  Wildblue and Directway/Hughes......Im still confused as to which service I need..  After all I have read in this posting it seems neither are worth a s--t !!!!

Hughesnet SpaceWay3 was given to service at about August 2008.

Many users do not put their service platform.

KU band is old satellites. Hughesnet Ka band is newer SpaceWay3.

WildBlue will have to wait until later 2011 when the ViaSat1 is launched. Or at least until in-orbit testing is done.

WildBlue on the Anik F2 and WildBlue1. And now on a leased EchoStar satellite for a few more beams.

Hughesnet = Daily FAP. But overnight non-FAP time.

WildBlue = Monthly FAP. Which many burn through in two weeks on basic plan.

Anyone right now would recommend Hughesnet SpaceWay3 with the HN9000 modem. Since it's newest. But support is crap on both services.

Others recommend kicking the Telco and Cable lobbyists(that block land line Internet roll outs) out into the middle of the Pacific to see how long they can swim and then how long they can float.  :knuppel2:

Most of the people on HUGHESNET that are having the major complaints are using the 6000 or 7000 modems that

are on the older satellites.

I have read only a small number of complaints from people on the HN9000 and Spaceway3.  It doesn't have the conjestion

and overcrowdness that the other satellites have.

So far, i've had good luck with the HN9000.  I am getting about 90% of my plans speed.  I am on the PRO PLUS Pkg.

I've only had to call tech support once so far (and yes, its in India, so you might have to call more than once to get someone

you can understand.....Billing support is in the Phillipines).

Also, as usual, this morning I tested the download and I was getting 452, tested it a half hour ago and it's 1475, then I tested it 15 minutes ago and it's down to 800.  It just all over the place.  At least with the DW7000 I was getting at least 1000 consistently.  I tell ya, when and if DSL finally gets here (I am in the boonies and more than 5 miles from the substation), or if I move and have cable or DSL available at the new place, I am just going to use Hughesnet here till they shut it off from me not paying and I will never, EVER pay them the two months that I would owe them, nor the termination fee.  I really hate Hughesnet and have been rubbed the wrong way by them...can you tell?  In my 37 years, they are the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with. 

Here are some of the speeds I'm getting with the HN9000 on Spaceway3.

Wed Jun 03 2009 @ 9:41:21 am  DN 1536 kB 1620 kbps (198 kB/s) compuguybna 615722446166 direcway.com  7K51V2NT3 IMG

Thu Jun 04 2009 @ 8:39:14 pm  DN 1536 kB 1610 kbps (197 kB/s) compuguybna 615722446349 direcway.com  KE0GWIOT6 IMG

Fri Jun 05 2009 @ 6:30:17 am  DN 1536 kB 1595 kbps (195 kB/s) compuguybna 615722446349 direcway.com  PV21XDLK8 IMG

Thu Jun 04 2009 @ 10:47:11 am  DN 1536 kB 1578 kbps (193 kB/s) compuguybna 615722446074 direcway.com  4B1V73WDF IMG

Thu Jun 04 2009 @ 9:04:11 am  DN 1536 kB 1650 kbps (201 kB/s) compuguybna 615722446074 direcway.com  HZP9SD5W1 IMG

Fri Jun 05 2009 @ 5:45:16 pm  DN 1536 kB 1533 kbps (187 kB/s) compuguybna 615722446257 direcway.com  VJG3F4B7A IMG

Wed Jun 03 2009 @ 6:30:30 pm  DN 1536 kB 1525 kbps (186 kB/s) compuguybna 615722445799 direcway.com  ZIP9BM4Q8 IMG

Sat Jun 06 2009 @ 8:27:45 am  DN 4096 kB 1593 kbps (194 kB/s) compuguybna 615722446257 direcway.com  4B8EILXR2 IMG

Wed Jun 03 2009 @ 2:45:15 pm  DN 1536 kB 1660 kbps (203 kB/s) compuguybna 615722445524 direcway.com  Q5BF0YAOR IMG

Sat Jun 06 2009 @ 12:40:19 pm  DN 1536 kB 1585 kbps (193 kB/s) compuguybna 615722446257 direcway.com  1U0J3K9NO IMG

Thu Jun 04 2009 @ 9:59:28 pm  DN 4096 kB 1536 kbps (188 kB/s)

I found the Anik F2 satellite, but I could not find  WildBlue 1 does it have another designation??  There are several Direct/Hugh's Internet satellites up there.  It appears that I am on beam 46 on WildBlue's Anik F2, of their internet system I think in the middle Tennessee area..  Who Knows....... :undecided:

I found the Anik F2 satellite, but I could not find  WildBlue 1 does it have another designation??   There are several Direct/Hugh's Internet satellites up there.   It appears that I am on beam 46 on WildBlue's Anik F2, of their internet system I think in the middle Tennessee area..  Who Knows....... :undecided:

WildBlue1 should be almost next to Anik F2, The dish TRIA(electronics on the end of the dish) has a left or right designation.

And if you really want to get confused with satellite names just for the early naming of WildBlue1, try the Google link. There are some people that are complete satellite junkies and pay attention to all that is satellite.

http://www.google.com/webhp#hl=en&q=wildblue1+west&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=wildblue1+west&aqi=&fp=1mZ_-PL2Zjc

WildBlue-1 will be put into operational service at the 111.1

Here it is a Sunday night on slow ass Wildblue  Download 278kbps and upload 107kbps.   I guess WildBlue loves to screw ya and keep going.  My son is on Hughsnet on the Spaceway 3 with the new modem and he LOVES it......SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP WILDBLUE,  THIS IS ACTUALL HIGHWAY ROBBERY.... :knuppel2::tickedoff::evil6:

Curious, you said your son was on Hughesnet.   What area?   How long has he been using the HN9000?

Here it is a Sunday night on slow ass Wildblue  Download 278Kbps and upload 107Kbps.   I guess WildBlue loves to screw ya and keep going.  My son is on Hughsnet on the Spaceway 3 with the new modem and he LOVES it......SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP WILDBLUE,  THIS IS ACTUALL HIGHWAY ROBBERY.... :knuppel2::tickedoff::evil6:

He has been on Hughsnet for about 4-5 months.  He has been very happy with his service.  He tested with me last night at the exact same time and he blew me out of the water and he has the base package on Hughsnet I have the middle package on Wildblue..  He is  45 miles wsw of Nashville in Hickman Co.  They installed the new modem and he is on spaceway3.  SO if this states anything to Wildblue,  they just don't care..  I would like to know what speeds someone runs on Wildblue/dish say in Co, or Tx, or Oh, or say anyother state.  Lets here from you, please.....  :knuppel2::police:

Good to know someone else in TENNESSEE that's got HughesNET is happy with it.

All the people that had WILDBLUE up and down the road I live on, suddenly have HUGHESNET dishes.  I guess they got so sick of wildblue they changed.

I am not sure they are all on Spaceway3 using the HN9000 though.  The dish looks the same but the LNB (transmitter) is a big bigger on the HN9000.

He has been on Hughsnet for about 4-5 months.  He has been very happy with his service.  He tested with me last night at the exact same time and he blew me out of the water and he has the base package on Hughsnet I have the middle package on Wildblue..   He is  45 miles wsw of Nashville in Hickman Co.  They installed the new modem and he is on spaceway3.  SO if this states anything to Wildblue,  they just don't care..  I would like to know what speeds someone runs on Wildblue/dish say in Co, or Tx, or Oh, or say anyother state.  Lets here from you, please.....  :knuppel2::police:

192.168.0.1 wont tell you WHAT satellite you're on.....If you're using the HN9000, there is only ONE satellite you COULD be on (spaceway3).

However, it will tell you down download and upload cells you are on.

Uplink Cell 41 

Downlink Microcell 355 

Uplink Polarization RHCP 

Downlink Polarization RHCP 

Shaped Beam Types Full & East Conus 

Shaped Beam Polarization LHCP 

Uplink Mode Regular 

Transmit Radio Wattage 1.000000 

Antenna Size 0.740000m 

Receive Status Up (State Code 25 : Terminal is fully operational) 

Receive Signal Strength 170 (12.05dB) 

CONUS SNR 17.75dB 

PTP SNR 15.14dB 

Receive Path Fault Feature Not Implemented   

Traffic Statistics: Receive Total Satellite Packets Received 127790976 

CONUS Packets Received 7611 

PTP Packets Received 127783365 

Unicast Data IP Datagrams 5104782 

Multicast IP Datagrams 7611 

Management and Signaling IP Datagrams 122678583 

Satellite Packets Dropped 0 

Frames With No Signal 0 

Number of TIPS Received 297327 

And with the free modem comes a 18 month contract(As far as I have read). Otherwise no contract with paying for the modem.

The HN9000 is a KA band on it's own dedicated satellite at 95west(and different equipment than the KU's).

I can't remember if the bad satellite number position was 93 west that had the power problem.

This looks like the proper map for some Ku(etc.)satellites. Hover over the spot to see it's name. Someone, somewhere has probably compiled a list of defective satellites.

http://www.intelsat.com/flash/coverage-maps/covmaphome.htm

Your control center should say what satellite and transponder you are on, so you can check out it's status in other places.

Control center address   192.168.0.1

http://www.lyngsat-maps.com/america.html

They keep changing the names of the satellites, but positions are always the same.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR HELPING ME UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON WITH WILDBUE/DISH.  YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A WEALTH OF INFORMATION.  BUT LASTLY,  THIS IS JUST A QUESTION DIRECTED TO WILDBLUE,  ARE THERE ANY WILDBLUE/DISH INTERNET TECHS ABOVE LEVEL 3 THATS WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK IN DEFENSE OR THEIR EMPLOYER????  PLEASE SPEAKUP OR DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SPEAKUP.    :police::knuppel2: