hello everybody!!!

morlock

Its so nice to be a  newbie here  in our site.its been a while looking for some answers for my problem,I've been using my router for a couple of years now

when i was in the middle east,now i move here in the philippines and subscribed for a wireless network provider(SMARTBRO) because' landline is not feasible in my area.my problem is i connect the RJ45 of my smartbro thru my router's LAN.Is it possible to use 2 or more PC in is type of connection?for now i can use only one PC at a time,or else it will be redirected to SMARTBRO website.By the way,my router is a Officeconnect ADSL wireless 54mbps 11g firewall router.One of my friend is using a different router and he advised me to change my router,which is another bucks from my pocket.I upgraded the software of my router to the latest software found in their website.Is it a firewall thing from smart bro?you're reply is highly appreciated,and many thanks.