New Wallpapers

CA3LE

Ther are so many things i can say about this but im not, granted it's a little weird whats going on there but hey who am i to judge, the only question i have is he's an it and he gets a pretty wife, im actually a guy and i can't get shit, what the fuck, but if he's happy who really gives a shit, still weird though

Ther are so many things i can say about this but im not, granted it's a little weird whats going on there but hey who am i to judge, the only question i have is he's an it and he gets a pretty wife, im actually a guy and i can't get shit, what the fuck, but if he's happy who really gives a shit, still weird though

holy shit that was funny ,  but dude, don't even think about it K?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

:smitten::haha::2funny: this topic is about wallpapers...and it's ended up talking about transgender preggerness...now thar's a jump if i ever saw one...jumped the track right into the next topic...hahaha...

now email me those pics...i need them now!!!

Oh very nice! This site always has the best wallpapers I have ever seen!

Why, THANK YOU!  I think so too, to tell you the truth.  All of the wallpapers in the 'newer' folder were all hand picked by myself.  The ones in the older folder were mostly submitted by users a while back when I had a little deal where members were making wallpapers for the site.

And also... I'm in the process of uploading another 400 wallpapers that I hand picked from Deviant Art.  They are mostly female artwork and photography but there are some that are just cool artwork.  I'll be adding more later... but after picking out 400 images I got a little tired, if you'd like you can submit wallpapers to me by sending them to my email address.  You can get my email addy from my profile >> http://www.testmy.net/profile-2 --  A cool place to find them is at www.deviantart.com and the best portion of the site to look at is under http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/wallpaper/ or even better is http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/wallpaper/widescreen/ --- I really need to add more kick ass artwork wallpapers from there that aren't hot chicks, when I was looking earlier I was pretty much looking at only beautiful women.  So if you could email me some that aren't females that would be a big help to me.  There are so many artists on that site that I looooove, they do such awesome work.  This guy especially has very nice work >> http://mehmeturgut.deviantart.com/ -- out of all the artists I looked at today he had, by far, the most artwork on his profile... about 35-40 pages of art, each page containing about 24 images (so between 840 to 960 images, WOW, he's a busy artist).  And it's not like the images are just photos, you can tell that most of them have very extensive post production computer aided work done to them, you could tell that each piece had a ton of TLC and time in it.  A true artist.

So anyways, I hope you all enjoy the wallpapers.  If you'd like any of the images without the TMN logo on it just let me know and I'll give you a key to turn the logo off (I wrote a script that adds the logo on the image for me, when you select an image the server actually edits the picture, adds the logo, then outputs the resulting image to you...... hell, do you think I'd add the logo to the 1000 or so wallpapers by hand.. bah ha ha, I think not!  Cool thing about doing it the way I'm doing it is that not only does it save me time but also if I want to change the logo or the location of the logo all I have to do is edit one configuration file and it makes the change globally :-P -- haha, very nice indeed.  Sometimes I even impress myself, not to be conceited or anything, hehe).

Oh, also, if you email me wallpapers please send me a PM to let me know so that it doesn't end up getting lost in the billion emails I get daily at that address (plus I don't check that address as much anymore because I've been using a private address for a while because my TMN email is almost impossible to keep up with because of the sites popularity).  --- another thing, above I said to PM me if you want one of the images without the TMN logo on it... well while I was typing this message I ended up making some changes to the image display script, there's now a link at the bottom of the page that gives you the option to remove the logo  :) --

- ENJOY GUYS!

- D