new comp baddd score!!

lorne

Good idea CA3LE, thanks :D I will need to order one, since i no longer deal with the store in town. I kinda had to straighten the owner out so now i am not allowed in the store, thats ok because it fuckin blew goats anyways. I will try it out. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea CA3LE, thanks :D I will need to order one, since i no longer deal with the store in town. I kinda had to straighten the owner out so now i am not allowed in the store, thats ok because it fuckin blew goats anyways. I will try it out. :D

Hey lorne what brand motherboard do you have? I use my onboard 10/100 LAN. I have a DFI I875B Pro LanParty. Sucker glows in the dark. I am gonna set it my puter on my porch on Halloween and and scare the crap out of the geeks...lol!

Anyways I have better speeds with the onboard LAN than I ever did with a NIC. You might wanna check and make sure that you have the latest driver update for the LAN on your mobo.

Hey lorne what brand motherboard do you have? I use my onboard 10/100 LAN. I have a DFI I875B Pro LanParty. Sucker glows in the dark. I am gonna set it my puter on my porch on Halloween and and scare the crap out of the geeks...lol!

Anyways I have better speeds with the onboard LAN than I ever did with a NIC. You might wanna check and make sure that you have the latest driver update for the LAN on your mobo.

CA3LE he he would probably be better off going to the mobo manufacturers web site. I always get better results from the manufacturers drivers rather than WindowsUpdate Drivers. In fact I suggest to everyone not to use WindowsUpdate drivers because they have, on more than one occassion, forced me to wipe drive and do a clean OS install :(

CA3LE he he would probably be better off going to the mobo manufacturers web site. I always get better results from the manufacturers drivers rather than WindowsUpdate Drivers. In fact I suggest to everyone not to use WindowsUpdate drivers because they have, on more than one occassion, forced me to wipe drive and do a clean OS install :(

Yeah i will check and see about those drivers, thanks :D My board is the abit nf7-s. Yeah i was thinking of getting one of those lanpartys, they oc real good and they look wicked. I have heard of quite a few people getting dead boards but that is what rma is for. I am getting my conn slowly whipped into shape i will post a couple of scores later. I am running a folding program right now so i will wait until i stop it.

Actually i should post my new system specs.

Cpu: Athlon 2500+ mobile, OCed to 2.2 ghz

MOBO: ABIT nf7-s

Ram: Samsung PC 3200 512 MB

vid card: NVIDIA GeForce MX 440

Hd: Seagate 40GB 7200 RPM

This chip rocks i am running at 2.2 ghz at 1.5 Vcore i don't want to go any higher until i get my other heatsink. Right now i have a $12 heatsink on here. I have a aeroflow on order, when i get that i should be able to hit 2.6 ghz. Than when i finally get a sp-97 i should be able to hit close to 2.8 ghz :twisted:

Well finally starting to get thing tuned up a bit still have a bit to go though :)

::: Download Stats :::

Connection is: 4043 Kbps about 4 Mbps (tested with 1496 KB)

Download Speed is: 494 KB/sec

Auth Code: 2060646 (validate at http://www.testmy.net)

Bottom Line: 72 times faster than 56K you can download 1MB in 2.07 second(s)

Validation Link :: https://testmy.net/cgi-bin/auth_check.cgi?ta=&top=&align=&num=2060646&kbps=4043&gen=gen&a=11.4285714285714&b=1.14285714285714&c=1145.14285714286

::: Download Stats :::

Connection is: 4309 Kbps about 4.3 Mbps (tested with 1496 KB)

Download Speed is: 526 KB/sec

Auth Code: 2064636 (validate at http://www.testmy.net)

Bottom Line: 77 times faster than 56K you can download 1MB in 1.95 second(s)

Validation Link :: https://testmy.net/cgi-bin/auth_check.cgi?ta=&top=&align=&num=2064636&kbps=4309&gen=gen&a=11.4285714285714&b=1.14285714285714&c=1145.14285714286