PS2 Connection Error with Centurytel

RichieD

Hello, I've got a strange problem. I have the newer slimline Playstation 2, Centurytel DSL w/ Westell 6100 DSL Modem( From them), & Linksys WRT54GS V7 Wireless G Broadband Router. I have my PC running Vista wired into the router and my PS2 wired into the the router also. I have MLB the show 07 & 08 for my PS2 and everytime I try to connect online with them on the PS2 I get a Network Connection Error message with no code. I tried bypassing the router and going into the Modem and it just sits there and don't connect or anything. I have been in contact with Sony,Linksys,& Centurytel. Sony gave me port #'s to have unlocked and Linksys set my router up for that. Still no luck. I called Centurytel and they tell me all there ports are opened. And they are not trained to deal with game systems online. 2 different techs told me that. I feel like the problem is on centurytel's end and I can't get anything out of them. I have rest and rebooted the modem and Router about 10 times now. Anyone have any Idea's?

Rich