birthday card software......

ninjageek

i use...american greetings create a card and hallmark...same program for years...the possibilities r endless...everything from cards to calendars to posters an self mailers...there is an event calendar...and addressbook...

yep i love it...

i used to use hallmark card studio...loved it to...can't find my cd tho to put it on my new system...but i will soon as i can find it :)

i use...american greetings create a card and hallmark...same program for years...the possibilities r endless...everything from cards to calendars to posters an self mailers...there is an event calendar...and addressbook...

yep i love it...

i used to use hallmark card studio...loved it to...can't find my cd tho to put it on my new system...but i will soon as i can find it :)

So is it legal to reinstall it on another computer?  :wink:

Just joking.  :lol:

yep...sure is...i bought these back in the day when they didn't care abut that...i actually called tham and asked...aaaaannnnddd they said they didn't care how many family members i shared it with...kicker there is for american greetings is there is a cd 2 and for full functionality it has to be in ur cd player dohickey. now to copy that would be illegal...not sure tho cuz that wasn't a possibility back then :) but for hallmark it's just good to go on any machine...

so there ya have it tommie boy :)