how did you find testmy.net??

tdawnaz

please post your story telling how you came upon this site...even if you posted in the other topic like this...

this one is for the smartbro community because some of you don't leave this area very much...but we still value you as members of our community as a whole and really want to know how you got here :)

yeah, the SmartBro community has become pretty large... I think given a little more time it will end up being huge because it's only been a little bit of time and it's already become fairly large.

Thanks for making testmy.net your home, we love you all  :)

-D

to all d guys n lovely gurlz here at testmy, u all hav my deepest gratitude. i was able to learn a lot o stuff here from tweaks to global news n pc updates. i salute u all!!!!

btw, i was able to find this site back then when i was searchin for ways to boost up my netspeed and luckily a friend o mine told me to check this site. since then i've been visiting from time to time gatherin new infos n of course to educate myself more n more bout pc's and other stuff.

THANX GUYS!!!!! i'm at home here!!!  :smitten:

none of the "OMG U NOOB!!!11one!" and other childish crap of others.

yeh here we don't believe in this noob stuff...this industry changes almost daily...so that makes even the most savvy tech a noob...so we don't allow that negative term here...we are all learning together...especially me...

:):smitten:

yeh here we don't believe in this noob stuff...this industry changes almost daily...so that makes even the most savvy tech a noob...so we don't allow that negative term here...we are all learning together...especially me...

:):smitten:

:newbie: You sure momma?  :wink: Always wondered why it was here except for fun and shug.

glad to share what i have...and i have plenty :)

well it's reeeeeeeeeally needed right now, gottny more fer me? I'm drinkin those damn chick drinks, the bacardi silver things, I'm all outta brew, and my head is poundin, and i gotta get up and ride the bike to the lake tomorrow, and I'm tired, and I can;t goto bed, and , and ,and, and,    phoooey!!!!!! :lol::haha:

well it's reeeeeeeeeally needed right now, gottny more fer me? I'm drinkin those damn chick drinks, the bacardi silver things, I'm all outta brew, and my head is poundin, and i gotta get up and ride the bike to the lake tomorrow, and I'm tired, and I can;t goto bed, and , and ,and, and,    phoooey!!!!!! :lol::haha:

man u got a lot of heartache...i got pinot grigio...and lots of it...but i already had my glass...but i'll pour u one :) this stuff makes me really sweet so c'mere...hahah...i'm sleepy hehe

:smitten:

oh my :shocked: ...what did i miss last nite??...where were u muddy huny?...i waited and waited... :sad:

well you shouldn't have waited, with your pinot grigio  :buck2: for him and his bacardi silver crap  :evil6:

You should have come to my place, I got a real nice bottom of jagermeister sitting in my freezer on top of a box of publix snow crab just waiting for ya.