I dare ya.........

ninjageek

http://www.break.com/index/hot-chick-pranked-with-funnel.html

I just got done doing this one with the gf. She fell for it. And she laughed about it. Said I got her fair and sqaure. So now its your turn. Let me know how it went. Um make sure your not on a rug. I have linoleum floor in the kitchen.

shit, my ol ladie would punch me w/ her fists that are the size of my 8 year olds, but they hurt like hell.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

shit, my ol ladie would punch me w/ her fists that are the size of my 8 year olds, but they hurt like hell.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Mine did... I did this to my girl a long time ago, she was fucken pissed for all of 60 seconds, then all she could do is laugh about it.  :haha:

This is a great thing to pull on your gf. just watch out because she will probably get you back....

I am not gonna try that.  :oops:  There  are a lot of things I'd try, but not that one.

It freezer cold water momma T. Pour it on her kitty  cat. Yeah might tend to make one jump.  :tickedoff:

eh...i was gonna say sumpthin about a mouth full of icechips...but ehhhhh...i'll be good instead... :angel:

u know what would have been hilarious??...when the guy was showing the girl how to do it...if she had reached over and grabbed the water and poured it in the funnel...

now i don't care who ya r...that thar'd be fuuuuunnnnyyyyy!! :)

hey let's make a vid like that and post it...huh??

u know what would have been hilarious??...when the guy was showing the girl how to do it...if she had reached over and grabbed the water and poured it in the funnel...

now i don't care who ya r...that thar'd be fuuuuunnnnyyyyy!! :)

hey let's make a vid like that and post it...huh??

are you going to put the funnel in your pants and let me poor ice cold water down it.  :evil6:

are you going to put the funnel in your pants and let me poor ice cold water down it.  :evil6:

only if ur wife watches...then she gets to do u :) fun...wait...then i get to do it to her :evil6: we'll all be rollin on the floor laughing