Roco

good Trojan tools

I just spent 3 hours removing 52 Trojans , dialers and other crap along with 7 viruses , off a old Dell laptop ,

including antispyware master , my prefered option was to do a clean full reload , it would have been quicker ,

but the laptop had no CD drive , and I was out in the field without one ," Hey I work for free just for the knowledge gained, " and a meal etc LOL ,

that antispyware master is one bad ass thing to remove , it locks up , ad-aware, spybot , and any attempted updates ,

I used a program called Supperantispyware  http://www.superantispyware.com/ in safe mode (F8 ) along with AVG antivirus , both free edittions , after 3 scans with both say the laptop is now clear  , 

and also I used c-cleaner for a final polish up , ,

YEAH!!! superantispyware and avg rules!!! best combo i ever had.

btw, avg 8.0 free edition is out. i'm usin it right now. aside from d new interface, everything about avg just keeps gettin better n better!!! hoooray!!!  :azn: to those who had been usin avg better try it n see for urselves  :wink:

YEAH!!! superantispyware and avg rules!!! best combo i ever had.

btw, avg 8.0 free edition is out. i'm usin it right now. aside from d new interface, everything about avg just keeps gettin better n better!!! hoooray!!!  :azn: to those who had been usin avg better try it n see for urselves  :wink:

Thanks for the head up 3DG3 , now got AVG 8 free on , not so happy with the interface , and settings ( if you set it to update manualy it greys out the toolbar icon , ) apart from that it looks good ,

and superantispyware free is doing the biz for me , and has a right click option to check a download same as AVG free, seems to me to be a great freebie duo ,

If you are talking owning an apple? Way too rich just yet. :cool:

same here Bro , and the 20 or so silver surfers I give free support to ,.

so why is apple stuff so dear ????????, 

hello there... i will try to test my antispyware and antivirus.... hope could find solutions on my viruses n my computer.

wellcome alfritz ,  can you name the virusses  that you think you have ?:

some good and tried AV's that I have used

AVG free

Adaware

superantiispyware ,

all are free ,