msi RMA

fattymcbluff

so i had to rma my msi 9600 gt because it would crash in games, many outher people get the same thing with there 9600gt's so its not just my card messing up. so i send in my card to msi they get it on monday so im thinking they will give me a new card because its a problem with the 9600 gt's what does msi do they send me back the next day they send me the same card the one that i sent to them. sad part is msi says that there is no problem yet every outher company has stated that there is a problem with it and has fixed it yet msi hasent. this is the third msi gfx card that i have gotten from them yet it will be my last.

just my word of advice stay away from msi gfx cards and there rma deparment

so i had to rma my msi 9600 gt because it would crash in games, many outher people get the same thing with there 9600gt's so its not just my card messing up. so i send in my card to msi they get it on monday so im thinking they will give me a new card because its a problem with the 9600 gt's what does msi do they send me back the next day they send me the same card the one that i sent to them. sad part is msi says that there is no problem yet every outher company has stated that there is a problem with it and has fixed it yet msi hasent. this is the third msi gfx card that i have gotten from them yet it will be my last.

for graphics cards i love EVGA....try them

I have the GeForce 8500GT by MSI also and mine locks up sometimes when playing games like Command and Conquer 3  but not with game like Counter-Strike Source. They told me and got a little bad mouth with me over the phone by telling me " Stop blaming our products for your problems." "It seems like you don't look at the requirements for the game before you buy it, instead you and others give us problems for computer games that doesn't work and doesn't perform for everyone's expectations."

I know with Counter-Strike Source, I got my fps well over 400.

My computer is well over the minimum and recommended requirements in order to play Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars  and Kane's Wrath Expansion Game.

Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz or equivalent AMD Processor  - Mine is an AMD Athlon 64 X2  3800+ Running at 2.2GHz

Display Card: GeForce4, ATI Radeon 8500 or greater (ATI Radeon 9200 and 9250 PCI, NVIDIA Geforce 4 MX cards not supported.)   Mine is an GeForce8 Series 8500GT.

Memory: 512MB        Mine is 2GB Corsair XMS DDR2 800

Free Disk Space: 6GB      I have over 130GB in Free Space left

Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit)      I'm using Windows XP 32-bit

Maybe that should be a New Catch Phrase for an MSI Commercial:  "Stop blaming our products for your problems."

Thats why I don't go with MSI for anything. They are complete idiots if there is a problem.

I only do BFG for any graphics card, they are by far the best.

i had a bfg card before this one and it was great but like i said this one was the most for the money

so today durning my TA period i am going ot call them and give them a stern talking to

Oh a stern talking too, i'm sure that will teach them  :haha: jk

Tell them that this is a problem with the card and others are having the same problem.

At least you got it back than getting back an empty box.  That happened to me once. Shipped my motherboard back to Newegg because of it was DOA and they sent me the first time around a box figuring it was my motherboard without checking. Turns out that it was just a box of....AIR :idiot2: . Then the day later, I got my correct box with the new motherboard.

Thats just wrong. I would be asking for a supervisor to talk with.

well ok i talked to a tech today and he said they just use any old box they have so they want me to rma it agin and this time they put in a diff rma and i told them that im not paying for shiping this time to i am waiting for ups to send me the shiping lables

here is what they are doing this time

[eCall Tag] *2nd RMA PROCESS EXPRESS SERVICE REPLACE CARD AND FULLY TEST AT LEAST 24HRS BEFORE SHIPPING BACK*

Lets just hope they don't take you for granted on shipping. Its a pain having to spend $5-10 here  $5-10 there when in fact you are benefiting the shipping carrier with the money rather MSI. MSI wishes it was the other way around and I'm sure they'll  :smitten: every penny of your money.

Like Dolly Parton says " Yall Come Back Again Real Soon"  :haha: