Way to go HughesNet...

Well......looks like ebonics to me.....part of the new english language... :haha: :haha:

But hey.....what the hell do I know........I'm just stuck with them......... :undecided:

You and me both Bro !

Wow I hate Hughes with a passion, but hey, EV-DO is on the horizon, been told by July 08! Woo Hoo.

I will wait and see about that......  :roll:

Evolution Data Optimized....yeah I was so close to doing that up here in Ontario Canada  Telus one of our main carriers handles it and is suposed to be pretty good. Just before i was to purchase a new phone to tether to my laptop DSL became available. Which I was like a fat kid on a lollypop.....all over it.

I'm just curious, have you checked into other options like wireless? I don't know about the USA but here in Ontario Canada its like $75 to $100 bucks/month.

:)

The state I am in does not see too much of anything, I am surprised I have electricity!

I tried wireless and got ripped off from Cellularone for the connection fee, A-Hole told me I should get rpetty good speeds at or above 150 Kb/s Yeah right not even half of that, it was like being back on dial up.

So I lost the $50 connection fee, back to Hughesnet.

Anyway Ntelos owns most of the network around here and they will be here by July!

Can't wait, and its only $29.99 a month.