Aloha from the Garden Isle!

Da-Haole

Aloha, I'm Da Haole living on Kauai Island, retired with DW of 51 years. :smitten: Just one old computer geek who recently discovered I don't know near as much as I thought I did. :idiot2:

Last Friday I bought my 1st.store bought PC with Vista Home Premium (I hate it) after 8years of building my own (5), last 3 with XP Pro. Hench, that's when I discovered I'm an :idiot2::!:

For sure I'll be visiting the Computer Forum!

Mahalo Test My Net for all!

Da Haole

I do envy you, living in such a beautiful place, I hope you never get used to your surroundings and ar able to enjoy them forever.

On another note, I'm sorry about the Vista thing, you are among many that feel the same way. I do think it will be straightened out , just before they throw " 7" at us  next year or so. lol

ah, and welcome to testmy.net

Thanks Mudman!

We've lived her 21 years & haven't got island fever yet, thank God!

As far as Vista, I posted that just before I read the thread in General Discussions Forum & I probably wouldn't have made that hate remark.

What hate remark? I see nothing of the sort. That is an honest opinion you made, nothing more.  :grin2: