What's your browser's home page???

MttFrog13

i switched back to netvibes, i like how i have my gmail, hotmail, facebook, myspace, weather, digg, news, and some stocks i follow all load. It just loads a little slow. i hope firefox 3 will load it a little quicker.

im in good company..... :smiley:  im pretty sure there are ALOT of wx freaks here.... [nerdly] [nerdly]

i have 2 wx radios in the house....one here in the bdrm and one in the kitchen for svr wx outbreaks ....living in a dbl wide you need to have em this time o year

:haha: :haha: Me and you would get along just fine. Im a weather freak, love it.

Thats what " widgets " are for  :grin:

im in good company..... :smiley:  im pretty sure there are ALOT of wx freaks here.... [nerdly] [nerdly]

i have 2 wx radios in the house....one here in the bdrm and one in the kitchen for svr wx outbreaks ....living in a dbl wide you need to have em this time o year

You got  that right, hell, I even got the wind up one case the storm takes out the power I can still hear the weather  :2funny:

I am in west texas and have been watching storms miss us for the last 4 hours. IM PISSED, I want a good ol Barn Burner.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: Nothing like rain on a trailer roof. I miss it...

Thats what " widgets " are for  :grin: You got  that right, hell, I even got the wind up one case the storm takes out the power I can still hear the weather  :2funny:

:icon_thumright:

you can have the burners... :haha:  l i dont mind the rain and like you said rain pattering on the roof....nice and relaxing...just crack open a beer and listen to the rain and thats a good relaxing evening!! ....but high winds and living in this always make me uneasy..lol