GAS STRIKE

SpAwNgOd

1 Gold (oz.) (XAU) = 855.219 US Dollar (USD)

1 Silver (oz.) (XAG) = 16.33669 US Dollar (USD)

1 Canadian Dollar (CAD) = 0.98046 US Dollar (USD)

1 Euro (EUR) = 1.54191 US Dollar (USD

1 British Pound (GBP) = 1.97127 US Dollar (USD)

1 Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) = 3.73232 US Dollar (USD)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Gold (oz.) (XAU) = 855.219 US Dollar (USD)

1 Silver (oz.) (XAG) = 16.33669 US Dollar (USD)

1 Canadian Dollar (CAD) = 0.98046 US Dollar (USD)

1 Euro (EUR) = 1.54191 US Dollar (USD

1 British Pound (GBP) = 1.97127 US Dollar (USD)

1 Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) = 3.73232 US Dollar (USD)

:lost::icon_scratch: Explain please?  :wink2:

so we go and nuke china and india, the two biggest consumers, back into the stoneage and enjoy low gas prices again.

that wasn't nice and i don't agree...everyone that uses gas including me is at fault here...single out china and india isn't right...those two countries have huge populations...

that wasn't nice and i don't agree...everyone that uses gas including me is at fault here...single out china and india isn't right...those two countries have huge populations...

your not a fault for using gas. No one is. Its the only real thing to use right now. Until someone comes up with something, that is actually usable by the masses your not a fault, when that happens then you will be a fault for using gas.

The only people that are at fault, are the dip shits in washington that wont let us get our own oil. china can get our oil but we can't, and thats because of the dip shit nancy pelosi run congress. They are the only ones at fault.

your not a fault for using gas. No one is. Its the only real thing to use right now. Until someone comes up with something, that is actually usable by the masses your not a fault, when that happens then you will be a fault for using gas.

The only people that are at fault, are the dip S#!ts in washington that wont let us get our own oil. china can get our oil but we can't, and thats because of the dip S#!t nancy pelosi run congress. They are the only ones at fault.

:iamwithstupid::smitten: but yeh i take responsibility for my part in doing unnecessary driving...but no...it's not my direct fault...and i hate that bitch...she's so stupid...get rid of her

fully agree Tdawnaz  , it's a strange world but in about 10 years time China may well be thinking lets nuke America ? , just a thought !

The only people that are at fault, are the dip shits in washington that wont let us get our own oil. china can get our oil but we can't, and thats because of the dip shit nancy pelosi run congress. They are the only ones at fault.

:shock:, where you hidding your own oil  :shocked:, ?  IMHO it is our fault for burning oil so fast and not seeing this comming , it's like having a jar of cookies, enough to last the week and then eating them all in one day , 

BTW just been reading this ,

"In recent months, Chinese state-owned oil companies have begun seeking ambitious oil deals in Canada - the top petroleum supplier to the U.S. - including the acquisition of Canadian energy companies. Sinopec, one of China's largest state-owned energy companies, is interested in buying stakes in the vast reserves of the Alberta oilsands. The Canadian giant Enbridge is pushing ahead with a plan to build a $2.5-billion pipeline to transport oil from Alberta to the coast of British Colombia from where it will be shipped across the Pacific to China."

http://www.iags.org/n0118041.htm

the Chinese must be taking it serious, as you can't get crude out of oilsands for less than around $200 a barel ,

more scary stuff here  http://www.iags.org/china.htm

:shock:, where you hidding your own oil  :shocked:, ?

Do you remember the alaskan pipeline Roco. Where do you think that oil is going? Not here. Its going to Russia and China. Go figure that shit out. We are paying this price, and yet we are exporting boatloads of the crap.

Since its completion in 1977, the pipeline has transported over 15 billion barrels (2.4 Tl) of oil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Alaska_Pipeline_System

And several spots that they  do not want to destroy nature to get to.

Lets see my math comes to 15billion barrels at @200 a barrel which translates into about $3 trillion to where did the money go again?  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

fully agree Tdawnaz  , it's a strange world but in about 10 years time China may well be thinking lets nuke America ? , just a thought ! :shock:,

:twisted: not if we get em first!

and with things as they stand i was only pointing out the only real alternative besides finally getting some alternate source of energy going to get back to cheap fuel.

i personally have nothing against russians and chinese (i would have used it by now, trust me!) and it was only meant as an example of how bad things really are.

LOL bro thanks for the head up on the Alaskan pipe line , I had never heard of it,

sure is a interesting thought , the oil goes to Russia , the UK buys some of it's oil from Russia ,  :shock: , maybe we can let you have some back !!,

just been checking some figs.

in the United States, something like 178 million gallons of gasoline is consumed every day.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_oil_does_the_US_consume

that pipeline has shifted enough oil to keep America in petrol for around 3 months

I may be wrong on the math , I had to take my shoes off to come up with that calculation

lol over here with the $10 USD a gallon , I use about  5 a week , works out at about 225 miles

although this is falling ,as I get free bus and train in london, it's got to be the way to go ,if you don't need to carry much,

:twisted: not if we get em first!

and with things as they stand i was only pointing out the only real alternative besides finally getting some alternate source of energy going to get back to cheap fuel.

i personally have nothing against russians and chinese (i would have used it by now, trust me!) and it was only meant as an example of how bad things really are.

:lol: well personally I often have something against the Russian ,  my G/F is ,  :evil6:

It's good we have all woken up at last to the oil problem and cost , it can only get worse IMHO, maybe now at last some workable alternatives may be fully investigated

If you think oil prices are high at $40 a barrel then wait till they are four times that much.

I found this dated june 2004

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3777413.stm

now at $120a barrel 2008 ,

just for clarification, how many liters does your "gallon" have? you use the larger imperial ones, no?

4.52 litres to the UK gallon , which I think is equal to about .85 USA gallon ,

although we don't use the  gallon anymore it's iso metric all the way ,

the USA  gallon is smaller due to back in the colonial days we sent liquids to America , in short messure and claimed it was due to leakage  :evil6:

it is our fault for burning oil so fast and not seeing this comming , it's like having a jar of cookies, enough to last the week and then eating them all in one day

That is so not true its not even funny.

In the US we have more oil then anyone. We have more oil in one place then all of the rest of the worlds oil supply. http://www.spike.com/profile/intelsum/video/one-trillion-barrels/2768393?sublisting=videos&page=56

We haven't burned up anything even close to where it should make the price of a barrel go as high as it does.

We have more then enough oil in colorado, anwr, the gulf of mexico, and off the coast of florida, to make America, canada, and the UK 100%, off foreign oil for god knows how long.

The problem. these damn environmentalists won't let us get our own oil, because it will hurt the animals. But I can drive 2 miles look out off my beach and see a chinese oil platform, how is that far?  

Its ridiculous that we can't go get our own stuff because we will just damage the environment, but china can become the worlds largest polluter......

lol the American term gas for petrol beats me , so what does your gas cooker burn ?

The UK is heading for costly trouble with the 2012 Olympics comming up ,

we us kilograms for weight ,litres for liquids our road signs are in imperial miles ,

all cars now have dual read speedometers , apart from my old Citroen thats in Kilometres , or curency is in the

That is so not true its not even funny.

In the US we have more oil then anyone. We have more oil in one place then all of the rest of the worlds oil supply. http://www.spike.com/profile/intelsum/video/one-trillion-barrels/2768393?sublisting=videos&page=56

We haven't burned up anything even close to where it should make the price of a barrel go as high as it does.

We have more then enough oil in colorado, anwr, the gulf of mexico, and off the coast of florida, to make America, canada, and the UK 100%, off foreign oil for god knows how long.

The problem. these damn environmentalists won't let us get our own oil, because it will hurt the animals. But I can drive 2 miles look out off my beach and see a chinese oil platform, how is that far?  

Its ridiculous that we can't go get our own stuff because we will just damage the environment, but china can become the worlds largest polluter......

so what withs the  " so not true" , (it wasn't meant to be funny )  it has allways been known that the worlds oil would not last forever, but nobody did much about it just built bigger faster and heavier auto's , and buried their head in the sand hopping it would all go away ,

"The US government said Canada holds the world's second-largest oil reserves, taking into account Alberta oil sands previously considered too expensive to develop.

http://www.gasandoil.com/goc/news/ntn32355.htm

Country Reserves 1 Production 2 Reserve life 3

Saudi Arabia 260             8.8                        81

Canada         179               2.7                      182

Iraq                 15                3.7                     101

Iran                105               2.2                     143

Kuwait           99                 2.5                     108

United Arab Emirates 97 2.5                       107

Venezuela      80              2.4                        91

Russia            60               9.5                         17

Libya             41.               5 1.8                      63

Nigeria          36.2             2.3                         43

United States 21              4.9                          2

Mexico           12               3.2                         10

these figs are at todays consumption rates, and that is set to quadruple in the next 10 years

Oil is now a world wide comodity , and there are some fast growing big economies who are willing to pay the inflated price ,

BTW there is one Chinese for one of every other race on this planet , and they all wan't to drive fine cars , like the rest of the folk ,

IMHO we should have been off of oil at LEAST 20 years ago if not more. Unfortunately I think we will keep paying the price, and it will keep going up, until we find better energy that will not lose the Government the Billions it makes off of taxing gas each year. I think Exxons tax bill alone last year was 30 Billion.

The freaking model T got better gas mileage than most cars today. Now I know we have MANY new features but hell, if they improved engines by ONE mile per gallon each year since autos rolled off the line we would be in good shape now.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: We went from the invention of the Airplane to traveling to the moon in a matter of a few decades, your telling me we cant get 50 MPG in every car sold.  :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

absolutely agree with you Shugs , we got cars in the UK with electric windows and leather seats +full air con and full surround stereo , and the owners have none of this in their house :lol:  

absolutely agree with you Shugs , we got cars in the UK with electric windows and leather seats +full air con and full surround stereo , and the owners have none of this in their house :lol: 

:haha: :haha: Sad but true ol boy... Sad but true.