Do you pay attention to software EULA's ?

mudmanc4

Subject "doi"  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Subject "doi"

• Hell no..
    • Of course stupid !
    • What is a EULA ?
    • Where's Gene the dancin machine "?
    • Who farted.....geeze

The first few times I installed something that required the " yes " in order to install the software I did, after that, You know, if you say no, then you just bought a the thinnest  piece of tin foil ever, burned w/ a laser embedded into a hunk of plastic.

The first few times I installed something that required the " yes " in order to install the software I did, after that, You know, if you say no, then you just bought a the thinnest  piece of tin foil ever, burned w/ a laser embedded into a hunk of plastic.

it's nickel/silver foil not tin...   :2funny:

Nope, they're invalid where I live anyway, because you can't see them until you've bought/downloaded the software.

Basically the same everywhere, you can't read them until you bought them, opened the package, since you opened the package if you read them , and you say no, too bad, you can't take the opened software back. But it's still valid even though you can't see it until then. Thats a bad bad thing.

Nope, they're invalid where I live anyway, because you can't see them until you've bought/downloaded the software.

RTB , I always knew you lived in a smart country , and you are absolutely right ,

I buy some food from my local store , if I don't like it or it tastes funny I get my money back ,, even if I have eaten 1/2 of it , in a reasturant I can taste the wine , if I don't like the taste I can reject it at no cost , so why is software different ?