ISP Package Price

mudmanc4

Is the price you pay for your bandwidth fair?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is the price you pay for your bandwidth fair?

• Absolutely
    • Absolutly Not
    • Rip off
    • Could be better
    • And of course, shug pee's his pant's

I have Comcast Cable. I pick #4 too. But I think it is kind of high for what I get. I pay $52.95 a month for 768/8000 plan and most of the time my download speed is half of what it should be, My upload speed is usually  good.

EVDO. No real speeds advertised. But its the same price as satelite, and way better. Compared to anything in the city it is unfair. But I like where I live so its ok for now. $60

I think the price for it could definitely be better though. Considering how little they do to extend it to us folks. A little ol antenna feeds many.  :wink2:

I pay $18.95 a month, but I have a download cap of 2GB above that I pay another $10 up a total of 8Gb down , never been over 2Gb a month , :lol:

it's a 8Mbps plan , but due to line lenght I dont normaly see above 5Mbps , ADSL long old line  ,

I did have the business class account with 2M / 500K but they had some problems with the line and I was only getting 1 M / 250K and downgraded my account to the residential service,

They changed the billing but 3 weeks after that they got the line problems fixed and I still have 2M / 500K for $40.00 less per month so I won't post the company name just in case...