Help po!!!

HEADMASTER

NAgtataka lang po kasi ako

nung isang linggo mabilis pa akong nakakapagdownload

tapos bigla na lang di na ako makadownload, kahit videos sa youtube di ako makapanood

hindi naglo-load kahit ano...

pero mabilis naman siya mag-upload, nagpunta narin yung mga techs ng smartbro pero di pa rin nila naayos

imonitor daw ng i week at baka daw sa tower nila ang problema...

ano po kaya nangyari?

Welcome to testmy.net,  Please post in English so the rest of us know what you are saying, thank you :)

"I was wondering because

last week I can download fast

then suddenly I can't download, can't even watch videos in youtube

nothing is loading...

but the upload is fast, the smartbro techs also came over but they were unable to fix it

they said to monitor the situation for 1 week and maybe the problem is with their tower..

What do you think happened?"

Guest jokesor

hey everyone!!!.. i would like to ask some help from you guys!!.. if HEADMASTER had a download problem, mine is the upload!!.. i couldn't upload any file to the internet (e.g. pictures for friendster, attach file in my email)... please help!!.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

hey everyone!!!.. i would like to ask some help from you guys!!.. if HEADMASTER had a download problem, mine is the upload!!.. i couldn't upload any file to the internet (e.g. pictures for friendster, attach file in my email)... please help!!.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Check your upload speed.. Remember if your uploading a large file, be patient... and usually download is faster than upload so be patient

Guest jokesor

yes i know that.. but i cant uplod a 20kb picture.. i know that it will be easy to upload a file w/ that size.. every time i upload files it will result to "page cannot be displayed".. and friendster, error uploading picture.. :cry: :cry:

yes i know that.. but i cant uplod a 20kb picture.. i know that it will be easy to upload a file w/ that size.. every time i upload files it will result to "page cannot be displayed".. and friendster, error uploading picture.. :cry: :cry:

Maybe a friendster error.. Try uploading in different sites. You can try to attach a file here at testmy....

Guest jokesor

i also tried at different site.. but i still cant.. even in yahoo mail and gmail.. ia cant attach any file.. i also test my upload here and in other site such as <snip> and the others.. but still they encountered errors..

edit: do not place spaces in censored urls...please rease the rules concrening this... http://www.testmy.net/t-13204