A bad week

Storm311

Like Ninja said, glad things turned out ok for you at least. Yeah, I miss a few old cars also. But like I also said, a few. Meaning I got more cars. There is only one of me.  :angel:

I hope you like the next as well if not better.  :wink: Or will they be fixing this one back up for you?

hell a bad week indeed ,  and sod the personal injuries , they can get fixed  :evil6:

well thats the way I see it in the UK, I droped a bike at 70 mph +, while  sliding down the road I was totaling the cost of the repairs to the bike ,  :lol:

seriously,  hope you are OK , and is the Camaro repairable ? the frame don't look bent from the photo's , I have repaired worse , my 33y  old  Citroen is a composte of 3 cars ,and just passed a tight annual  1 hour Gov inspection ,  (all cars over 3 years old in the UK , ) and for a very resonable  $120 USD ,  :evil2:,

what I am trying to say all cars can be rebuilt , it just depends how much you love or value the car ,

Well, the insurance company is going to total it out because damages exceed 70% of the value of the car.  The body shop stopped estimated damages at 6000 dollars, and there was still a lot more left to calculate.  So I'm looking for a Camaro SS now.

Not to be a smarty pants, but it was a good week. Your still around, things can be replaced, people can not. Glad your safe and sound. Sorry about the car.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: But DAMN, nice job on the wreck.  :haha: Glad your ok.  :grin2:

I was driving down the highway in the rain, and I hydroplaned and went sideways for a while, hit a street sign, and landed on an access road.  Thats about it lol.

Cameros have always been notoriously bad at traction on wet pavement.

I was driving down the highway in the rain, and I hydroplaned and went sideways for a while, hit a street sign, and landed on an access road.  Thats about it lol.

I been know to do a lot on Ford Trucks

fucked mine up like 3 times already

I love the running boards

they save me from flypping over and maybe getting seriously hurt by getting stuck in the mud and taking the dameage

Never buy a tuck without running boards

TRUST ME!!