Smartbro canopy transfer tweaked....

[nerd]

i used to be subscribed to smart wifi.....

and upgraded to smartbro....

installers, changed my canopy and gave it to me......

that installation is done on a cellphone repair shop....

i'm now thinking of using the removed canopy at home...

it is possible to use it at home at configure it maybe as a clone of my internet account at shop???

or is there a [snip] to use a free internet at home since there is a [snip] to use disconnected subscription.....

i tried to install it at home since i'm facing a smart cell site and my neighbor's canopy is facing that direction....

but i only connected with ip address of 169.254.1.2

and my canopy config is blank....

any help to do it please....

Welcome to testmy.net forum, please do not disscuss "hack's "  for free accounts, please post in one of the many smartbro threads, there are many well versed smartbro users there. Thanks :)

a two canopy sm-two subscriptions-under one account scheme is possible and legal. apart from this? it's the other way around.  :wink:

If this is true, and anyone can "hack " into a smartbro account, and get it for " free" , then I stand corrected.

please don't get me wrong. what i posted was "two canopy sm-two subscriptions-under one account" which means one account holder (1 subscriber) can avail and pay 2 subscriptions (or more i think as long as he can afford it). my neighbor friend has this kind of setup for his small internet shop.  :smiley:

please don't get me wrong. what i posted was "two canopy sm-two subscriptions-under one account" which means one account holder (1 subscriber) can avail and pay 2 subscriptions (or more i think as long as he can afford it). my neighbor friend has this kind of setup for his small internet shop.  :smiley:

Now i understand, thank you.  :smiley:

thanks, but i don't think that answer my question....

about what you are saying, i already asked a csr regarding that and its not possible..........

is there any one here can help me???

i tried a solution, that worked to me but its as long you're canopy is connected with the based station....

is there anyone here can give me tutorial about arp....

there is anything something about arp config to access internet.....