A FORUM OR A CHAT BOX?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo uhave d8iscovered a time honored tradition on tmn. any thread will be derailed as soon as possible. off topic content will replace on-topic discussion almost instantly.

the amazing thing is that in spite of this people still find the time to actually answer the questions asked.

have a good one...

Just asking, may i know the difference between the two?

Lately, I have noticed that member to member and mod to mod personal chats are all over the place. On the title is a topic really different from what is being discussed. Am I still in the right place?  :lost:

No offense meant, just asking. :?:

You just NOW noticed this??  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: No offense taken at all. We are not the only speed test site in town. That is no secret. Plenty of people choose testmy and keep coming back.  :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

yo uhave d8iscovered a time honored tradition on tmn. any thread will be derailed as soon as possible. off topic content will replace on-topic discussion almost instantly.

the amazing thing is that in spite of this people still find the time to actually answer the questions asked.

have a good one...

That... pretty much sums it up. Although I must say the question is usually solved before the thread derails. Thats one of the things I love about TMN (one of the main things really) its like a family discussion and not a bunch of nerds posting snide comments to each other and calling people noobs for not knowing something.

forum has a variation of topics and is not in real-time continuous updating.  chatroom is just a bunch of people talking about 2, 3, 4, even 6 different things and i continuous updating in real-time..

forum has a variation of topics and is not in real-time continuous updating.  chatroom is just a bunch of people talking about 2, 3, 4, even 6 different things and i continuous updating in real-time..

Is that you lil bro??? I think that is the most technical and definitive answer I have ever seen you give.  :evil6: :evil6:

Just asking, may i know the difference between the two?

Lately, I have noticed that member to member and mod to mod personal chats are all over the place. On the title is a topic really different from what is being discussed. Am I still in the right place?  :lost:

No offense meant, just asking. :?:

coolbuster , if you don't know the difference , your at the right place  :lol:

BTW, .s1  is right .so is Reso  :lol: and also Shugs  , thats what makes TMN forum special ,

P.s. so what is a message board ,?

You just NOW noticed this??  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: No offense taken at all. We are not the only speed test site in town. That is no secret. Plenty of people choose testmy and keep coming back.  :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

That... pretty much sums it up. Although I must say the question is usually solved before the thread derails. Thats one of the things I love about TMN (one of the main things really) its like a family discussion and not a bunch of nerds posting snide comments to each other and calling people noobs for not knowing something.

Shug your such a noob, sorry i had to :2funny:

coolbuster , if you don't know the difference , your at the right place  :lol:

BTW, .s1  is right .so is Reso  :lol: and also Shugs  , thats what makes TMN forum special ,

P.s. so what is a message board ,?

:haha: :haha: Forum... Message Board.. same difference.

Shug your such a noob, sorry i had to :2funny:

HEY FUCK YOU BUDDY!!!!  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :evil6:

well, there you go. i'm sure you've noticed that whenever roco or me pop into a thread its days on topic are numbered. same goes for shuggy. tommie is just a spammer.  :twisted:

WOW, I didnt know Resop paid good enough attention around here to nail it that dead on.  :kiss: Big ol hairy sexy bastard you.

WHERE'S THE POLL  :?::?: :?::?: :?::?: :?::?: :?::?:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I hate it when I can't vote .

Way to go, now were gonna have ANOTHER poll regarding testmy's status as of late.. Dammit man.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

*clears her throat*

Once we have ascertained that the original post has been answered to our satisfaction (and our satisfaction is relative)  :2funny:

Well, then it's a free for all  :2funny:

Unless it's Shug  :idiot2:

Mudmanc4  :undecided:

Coknuck  :knuppel2:

or tdawnez :shocked:

get it now?

:azn:

What a forum....message board....chat box.... :roll:

Was there another choice I missed?   :sad:

well, there you go. i'm sure you've noticed that whenever roco or me pop into a thread its days on topic are numbered. same goes for shuggy. tommie is just a spammer.  :twisted:

You love it.   :azn:

But it does take the whole lot of them to really get it going.  ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooommm>>>>>>.....

*clears her throat*

Once we have ascertained that the original post has been answered to our satisfaction (and our satisfaction is relative)  :2funny:

Well, then it's a free for all  :2funny:

Unless it's Shug  :idiot2:

Mudmanc4  :undecided:

Coknuck  :knuppel2:

or tdawnez :shocked:

get it now?

:azn:

Where the hell have you been? Totally nailed it by the way.. although you left yourself out.

Water  :evil: