A FORUM OR A CHAT BOX?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, there you go. i'm sure you've noticed that whenever roco or me pop into a thread its days on topic are numbered. same goes for shuggy. tommie is just a spammer.  :twisted:

LOL Reso . I am just the humble apprentice  :oops:,you taught me all I know  :evil6:

:lol: looks like "Re: A FORUM OR A CHAT BOX? " is turning into a runner ,  :lol:

he was just asking if this forum has become more of a chat box...and the answer is just as was stated by water...once the question has been answered...then we open the party...

i've noticed from the beginning that the smartbro users tend to "speak" directly to one another like they're good friends...out in the main forum we do remind people that this isn't a chatroom...but over here we've tended to over look this...

so my question is to coolbuster...would u like us to remind the smartbro users that this isn't a chatroom?

but...the chance to have some fun comes up u know we're all down for it...that's what makes this forum different than all the rest...it's not all stuffy technical...it's very friendly and when the technical stuff is done we wanna party...that probably won't change...

*clears her throat*

Once we have ascertained that the original post has been answered to our satisfaction (and our satisfaction is relative)  :2funny:

Well, then it's a free for all  :2funny:

Unless it's Shug  :idiot2:

Mudmanc4  :undecided:

Coknuck  :knuppel2:

or tdawnez :shocked:

get it now?

:azn:

yes maam,:grin2: I love a free for all, any chance ? , I promise not to submit too easy,  long a you go easy on my knee  :haha:

What a forum....message board....chat box.... :roll:

Was there another choice I missed?   :sad:

You love it.   :azn:

But it does take the whole lot of them to really get it going.  ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooommm>>>>>>.....

Bro like me, I think you were  at the back of the queue  , I think the other choice was a free for all with Water  :smitten:, but I think it is only open to her relatives ,maybe I read it wrong  :shrug:

but Water did say she gets her satisfaction with a relative , but I have heard there is a lot of that going on in the mountain areas,  :evil6:

yes maam,:grin2: I love a free for all, any chance ? , I promise not to submit too easy,  long a you go easy on my knee  :haha:

Bro like me, I think you were  at the back of the queue  , I think the other choice was a free for all with Water  :smitten:, but I think it is only open to her relatives ,maybe I read it wrong  :shrug:

but Water did say she gets her satisfaction with a relative , but I have heard there is a lot of that going on in the mountain areas,  :evil6:

Blow Me Roco :P

:shocked:  :2funny:  :evil:

Where the hell have you been? Totally nailed it by the way.. although you left yourself out.

Water  :evil:

I lurk baby, I lurk.

Look behind you.. I might just be there  :wink:  :smitten:

the way roco is laying on the charm i think you're gonna have to settle for just the corn cob. :booty:

:2funny: the way things are going Reso , charm is all I got left these days :evil2:... :2funny:just been offline this evening (over here ) P/supply fan started screeming  :evil2:, fitted a s/h one now that is growling , :evil2:  :evil2: causing my Cockatiel to join in , it aint a good week for me ,

so birds are out for the time being !!!!

Well don't blow your wad all on one shot. Or is she used to it.  :buck2:

She got used to that a decade ago.  :azn: :azn:

Speaking of vacation, im going to north carolina in june, anybody know some places to check out down there, im planning myrtle beach and outer banks,

I dont but I have been through there. It looked nice. Enjoy.  :grin2: