A FORUM OR A CHAT BOX?

If you like horses, you should go to Chincatigue Virginia , just north of the bridge, they are wild horses, and every year they roundem up for an auction, been goi ion for many, many years. They will come across the road and stand there, w/ there baby's and all, very cool. !!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She got used to that a decade ago.  :azn: :azn:

I dont but I have been through there. It looked nice. Enjoy.  :grin2:

Oh i will its the first vacation since like 98, theres like 10 of us going down to visit a friend, no girlfriends going, cannot wait, yeah one of us is probably gonna end up in jail, aint gonna be me though,  

Oh i will its the first vacation since like 98, theres like 10 of us going down to visit a friend, no girlfriends going, cannot wait, yeah one of us is probably gonna end up in jail, aint gonna be me though,  

So i take it the pretty horsies are out of the picture  :2funny:  Dude, that place rocks, just don't get caught in the shag festival  :evil6: :evil6: :evil6:

If you like horses, you should go to Chincatigue Virginia , just north of the bridge, they are wild horses, and every year they roundem up for an auction, been goi ion for many, many years. They will come across the road and stand there, w/ there baby's and all, very cool. !!!!

I do but i dont think the guys would go for that,

Sounds sweet man. The auction would bum me out though.  :cry:

Awesome man!!! Sounds like a bachelor party. Post to testmy from your cell...  :evil6: :evil6:

Its alright since it makes this forum much more interesting.. Its gonna be really boring if all I see and read are geeky stuff.. I for one like to read the posts of Coknuck, Mudmanc and Shug and the others since they post some really good, funny sh!t even its mostly spam  :grin:

I love to have fun..

Yeah!!!

Its alright since it makes this forum much more interesting.. Its gonna be really boring if all I see and read are geeky stuff.. I for one like to read the posts of Coknuck, Mudmanc and Shug and the others since they post some really good, funny sh!t even its mostly spam  :grin:

I love to have fun..

Yeah!!!

Yeah they post some good shit, plus they know there tech stuff as well, not to kiss ass but tm wouldn't be the same without them, oh can't forget about tdawn and tommie gorman got love for you 2 as well,

I love to have fun..

Yeah!!!

Yeah they post some good shit, plus they know there tech stuff as well, not to kiss ass but tm wouldn't be the same without them, oh can't forget about tdawn and tommie gorman got love for you 2 as well,

Much love!!  :kiss: :kiss: I have always felt testmy was unique. I have never been made fun of for not knowing something here (well, in a demeaning way, I get made fun of daily  :uglystupid2: ). We have the best members in the world... even if we do spam a lil.. Im looking in your general direction grift  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :cheesy::evil6: