Strange spybot catch

mudmanc4

Not tryting to hijack your thread, but on the same subject, what are you guys using for spyware of late? I still use avast, but not sure what the best spyware programs of late are the best.

Sure be glad to get the ol lady to use lynux more. Im working on her.

Its MS Windows Defender causing that! :azn:

I  will delete the so called " windows defender then  :haha:  There's more "stuff " on this one then I've seen in a while, a long while. Take for instance  the  six yep 6 shortcuts to each of the 1700 + pictures in there  :shock:

That usually happens to me when i set my Windows Security Center settings on either the AntiVirus and Firewall  (or both) to "I have an Antivirus that i moniter myself" etc... I think it means that your overriding the security center.

Thanks.

now when I try to copy pics to the dvd, up in the left hand corner the thing says copy here

Paste here

move here , and cancel.

I removed several worms, I have to say there is more. Wouldn't you?