all my application are crashing!!!

crisismoon26

i have a vista home OS and suddenly when i install any games when i played them they already crashing after a few minutes of usesage .... what is The main cause of this???can anyone here help me???

Intel dual core E2140 1.6ghz

80GB seagate sata

nvidia 7300gt 256MB/128bit

1GB ddr2 667 = 512MB x 2

LG 20x dvd-rw L/S

generic psu 500w

Welcome to testmy.net crisismoon26,  I believe depending on the games your trying to play, there may be a  " Vista Patch "  for.   Plus the amount of ram that Vista needs is 1GB, so when you get to that threshold , your going to see issues.  Although I haven't played w/ it to much in Vista, you should set another profile, specifically for gaming, find out what system processes you must keep , and turn the rest off. This will help immensely.  1.6 Ghz is pushing it for Vista as well, so start that profile, and kill all the unnecessary stuff you dont need for gaming.

1.6 Ghz is pushing it for Vista as well, so start that profile, and kill all the unnecessary stuff you dont need for gaming.

1.6GHz is not pushing it for vista. Since its a pentium dual its plenty fast enough. Ghz don't matter as much anymore. Vista will work just fine on any dual core processor.

Have you ran the- "Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor" microsoft.com. I uninstalled a few incompatable programs, when i installed vista- then re installed the programs on the in OS, this solved many of the issue's i had.

make sure you run games in admin mode, this will prevent a lot of the crashing