Greeting Card Maker??

wyantm06

Hey all. I am trying to find a free Greeting Card Creator. I have tried torrent sites and tried finding a good one on Google. They all keep linking me to BS ones which look like crap. If anyone has a link to a good Greeting Card Creator please hook me up! Thanks.

gosh it saves so much money to make ur own...i'm not that creative with mine but i've seen some that rival what u buy in the store...and people really like to see their name in print...and dated and exact ages and other personal stuff...if it cost ya 50 bucks u'd be ahead the first year if ya have a big family like mine...but i paid like 15 or 20 for this one i think...

yeh i've used this one for years and another one before that...since like 1999...even made my daughters wedding shower invites and wedding invites  blah blah...all very personal...just go buy nice paper and envelopes to match :)