Safari Browser

I just downloaded the Safari browser from Apple and was wondering if you guys have as well done that, if so feedback? :?: Please

My personal thoughts on it was, "WOW!" it really looks and feels smooth... Runs very smooth on my Vista laptop, I even consider it better than FF & FF3 or any other browser (Opera, etc.). [geek]

Ive just about switched 100% to safari. On my mac and windows PC's. It works really well, and with the latest version is really fast. Pages render quite a bit faster then firefox and IE. And things are so smooth. Flash and heavy ajax on FF or IE performers really sluggish. On safari its really fast and smooth. I think its much better then FF.

Ive just about switched 100% to safari. On my mac and windows PC's. It works really well, and with the latest version is really fast. Pages render quite a bit faster then firefox and IE. And things are so smooth. Flash and heavy ajax on FF or IE performers really sluggish. On safari its really fast and smooth. I think its much better then FF.

Exactly! Also hasn't restarted like IE & FF, which happens a lot on my vista laptop. Loving IT!!  :smitten:

Im downloading it now and am going to give it a try :evil6:

Do IT! DO IT!  :twisted:

Exactly! Also hasn't restarted like IE & FF, which happens a lot on my vista laptop. Loving IT!!  :smitten:

It hardly ever crashes on me. I leave my iMac on for weeks at a time with our restarts and I never close safari. It doesn't get slower after being on for long periods of time.

Hot damn , would ya look at that sig, cool man !!

aar, yea, safari forever  :laugh:

Yea I take it he likes tmobile  :haha: