ISP Reviews

CA3LE

Would you be interested in a section of TestMy.net dedicated to ISP reviews and ratings?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a section of TestMy.net dedicated to ISP reviews and ratings?

• Yes, sounds very useful
    • No, that's stupid

It's a good idea :)

Can we get enough objective information on our own though? If you do decide to do this, wait for some more people, so we have more personal experiences on ISPs.

Can we get enough objective information on our own though? If you do decide to do this, wait for some more people, so we have more personal experiences on ISPs.

I definitly have enough traffic to fill up some ISP reviews. Don't under estimate my traffic based on the activity in the forums... 95% of my traffic doesn't even realize that I have a forum.

I am very sure that we will get a lot of feedback on ISP reviews... just thinking weather or not I want to spend the time creating a system to manage submissions ~~~ I could how ever make a section in the forum, and inside that section there would be sub-sections that have many ISP names, and submissions would go in that folder... I don't know, just brain storming.

I definitly have enough traffic to fill up some ISP reviews. Don't under estimate my traffic based on the activity in the forums... 95% of my traffic doesn't even realize that I have a forum.

I am very sure that we will get a lot of feedback on ISP reviews... just thinking weather or not I want to spend the time creating a system to manage submissions ~~~ I could how ever make a section in the forum, and inside that section there would be sub-sections that have many ISP names, and submissions would go in that folder... I don't know, just brain storming.