Guest balot

windows\system32\wscmp.dll

Guest balot

everytime i run my anti-virus (eset) this file always show up in quarantine box.. can any one tell me what this is? thanx

balot ;I know there is a web link for reading & analyzing a hijack this log.Maybe someone will post it.

I don't know what it might be because I didn't Google the virus.You probably already have anyway.

One of your software programs probably keeps replacing it when your AV removes it.

You can try to remove it by running your AV in safe mode.Some work in safe mode & some don't.

Depending on your OS a copy of the virus may be hiding in a restore point.

If this is the case unfortunatly the only way I know to remove it is to temporarily disable system restore.

This WILL delete ALL restore points so use with caution.If you decide to do this make another kind of backup if you can.Norton Ghost or Acronis True Image for example.Of course these backups will still have the virus but will get you back to where you were if need be.

If all works well just reenable system Restore after you remove the virus & create a new restore point.If after a couple of days all is working well you just erase the old backup withthe virus still on it.

here it is, hijack this log.

Download this from here:

http://filehippo.com/download_hijackthis/

After you run it post it here and it will tell you whats good or bad. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.hijackthis.de/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ :wink:

Guest balot

damm, i  kick the virus out of my pc system and some ip add i don't know, but unfortunately for me i can access the web now, good thing my sister let me use her pc  :lol:

i've tried system restored, but still is not working.  :cry: need help