can't remove a virus, help me please!

TheArtworkGuy

yeah, that's the one i have

Well then that is one problem at least. Get rid of the DX10 stuff, you don't need it.

Start <a href=http://www.omegadrivers.net/omega_drivers.php>here</a> look for the latest driver.  These usually work very well.

Is it the  "Pro "  ,  XT , or the Pro AGP ?

Look for the ATI drivers <a href=http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html>here</a>

well, i downloaded the drivers you gave me, and now the computer don't work lol.  i'm on my laptop now..

when i restarted my computer it said something like IDE drive failure, and then it kept trying to load some sort of NVIDIA thing and it kept failing.

it never got to windows, now the computer says

DISK BOOT FAILURE, INSERT SYSTEM DISC AND PRESS ENTER

omgwtfbbq! what do i dO?

If you can go into safe mode and do a system restore.

If I were you I would get the right drivers from the manufacture of the laptop and use them. Sometime they have their own drivers and the ones on the video card manufacture web site  do not always work.

after a few restarts it loaded up like normal but then froze a few times.  someone advised me that since my hard drive is still working, then my OS is corrupted and to reformat.  i also can't have the DX10 driver, i just had the latest ATI drivers and thought it was DX10.. i'm using windows xp.