help,,is it normal that im running 6 svchost.exe in my processes

Yes it is normal to run that many. I have 5 running on mine.

The Svchost.exe file is located in the %SystemRoot%System32 folder. At startup, Svchost.exe checks the services part of the registry to construct a list of services that it must load. Multiple instances of Svchost.exe can run at the same time. Each Svchost.exe session can contain a grouping of services. Therefore, separate services can run, depending on how and where Svchost.exe is started. This grouping of services allows for better control and easier debugging.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314056

@mudmanc

how can i remove those svchost virus??,,ive already scaned my pc many times with different anti viruses but still i cant reove it

I'm not specifically saying you have one, just viruses have been known to mask under this, because there can be so many normally running.

@CB

there is none hehe,.,by the way can i ask a question,,when i open any drive in mycomputer it is opened in a new window,.,,.,sigh some of my cousin is using my pc while im on vacation.,,.im annoyed by the new widow opening in opening any drives,.,do u know how can i get it back to the old one that if u open any drive in mycomputer it is also opened in that same window??...help plss ty

@CB

there is none hehe,.,by the way can i ask a question,,when i open any drive in mycomputer it is opened in a new window,.,,.,sigh some of my cousin is using my pc while im on vacation.,,.im annoyed by the new widow opening in opening any drives,.,do u know how can i get it back to the old one that if u open any drive in mycomputer it is also opened in that same window??...help plss ty

folder options --> general view

@CB

yeah. control panel>folder options>general>mark "open each folder in the same window"  :wink: