Report: N. Korea Demands Talks With U.S.

Swimmer

SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea (news - web sites) has demanded bilateral talks with the United States to defuse the tension created by its announcement that it is a nuclear power, the communist state's U.N. envoy said in a South Korean newspaper Friday.

Han Sung Ryol, a senior diplomat from the U.N. delegation in New York, was the first North Korean official to speak to outside news media since Pyongyang's Foreign Ministry defied the United States and its allies by declaring Thursday it has nuclear weapons.

In the announcement

Hi Swimer:This is my opinion & it is the same for Iraq except for I would remove our troops first.Nuke N. Korea & Iraq too .The USA has been building nuclear bombs since WW2 & have spent Trillions of dollars doing this But we have only used them on the two cities in Japan .All other atomic bombs exploded were tests including tests exposing our troops to see the results.Now we have so many we dismantle them.I should know I only live 20 miles from Pantex where they dismantle nuclear weapons & store the waste.So I think nuking N. Korea & Iraq would be a way to dismantle some of these bombs.My attitude is probably more radical because I have lived 20 miles from where 1 accident that sets off one of these bombs will radiate a large area in the USA.The government probably doesn't even know how large the area would be.Maybe the whole planet in the worst senerio.  Cholla

NUKE UM.........they contribute nothing to the world except starving deprived people...........

" Kill um all let God sort um out "

As one great Gen said..." It's not up to me to judge him.......that's Gods job.......I'm just here to arrange the meeting....."

Sorry......Just MY opinion........

And how did N korea become OUR problem.....There's lot's of other countries closer.......

Hi Swimer:The world does already have enough nukes so many they dismantle & store them Practicaly in my back yard.The USA has spent trillions to develope them >Only to never use them.My point is use them or stop building them.We may be the world police force but no one really beleives we will do that much because we fight with one hand tied behind our back.And what "SUCKS" is our "NO WIN" policy that means we fight to a stand still at the cost of our troops lives then when the enemy asks for peace we just stop,leave, & take no spoils of war.This was not always our policy it started after WW1.The USA became the USA by taking the spoils of war .We took the first 13 colonies from the British who took them from the native Americans,France& Spain took plenty of land from the native Americans too.The USA then took it from them either through war or forced sale.We used our best weapons against the native Americans to finish taking the USA to make the country the way it is now NO MERCY given.The USA purposly infected the Native Americans with small pox & measles,we killed them with repeating rifles.the gattling gun,cannons& any other new weapon developed.Then took the spoils of war.The point of all this is our enemies no longer fear that we will do this.Or whendid you ever hear abuot giving the land & customs back to the Native American Nations that is the most correct term I know to use.Setting them up as a democracy & letting them have control.If this is what the government of the USA beleives is the correct procedure after defeating an enemy.This is our plan for Iraq but not the Native American Nations.Personally I beleive like my ancesters did take the spoils of war from your enemy.And I am part native American like most USA citizens.  Cholla

It is amusing to see this pathetic little dictator trying to play the nuclear weapon poker game 50 years after the cards were dealt by Russia & USA...Obviously N.Korea hopes we call their bluff, and restore diplomatic relations (including of course plenty of US $aid$ ....) The intention here is not to launch a couple of 2nd-rate missiles that might make it half-way across the Atlantic; it is a last resort call for help to save his bankrupt, starving & diseased country.

just some thoughts...maybe i'm a little crazy  hheheh  :haha: :haha:

-JxL

NUKE UM.........they contribute nothing to the world except starving deprived people...........

" Kill um all let God sort um out "

As one great Gen said..." It's not up to me to judge him.......that's Gods job.......I'm just here to arrange the meeting....."

Sorry......Just MY opinion........

And how did N korea become OUR problem.....There's lot's of other countries closer.......

It became our problem a few years after WW ll, it should have been resolved by using a plan Gen McArthur had but was not allowed to implement. China was the country that started and back North Koera the commie leader Chiang Kai-Shek is where the domino principle came from and thats what led us to Viet Nam. Unfortunately these issues are all related but not many ppl take the time to study and understand this. Thats what gets us in these out of the way places all around the world. IMHO just like the Middle East instead of Afghanistan and Iraq, the real power and problem is Iran,although I was not a admirer of the Shah of Iran he in fact did bring the longest stability to that country in hundreds of years,another thing is the ppl of Iran are not Arabs and are disliked by most Arab countries, the ppl they like them are the very ppl that blew up the World Trade center. If it was only so easy to just nuke a couple of em and let God sort it out but, its far more complicated than that..... IMHO

;( Microwave

Hi all: A lot of the reason war goes on is because it is big business.Unfortunatly money rules its not supposed to be that way but it is.This is the reason our government wants to be the world police force,If business was loosing money on war we wouldn't be the world peace force.There's no money in nuking them all because then who are you going to war with?That's why the USA spends trillions on nukes we never intend to use but pay to have manufactured.The problem is the small countries no longer fear that we will nuke them after all we have only used them twice in war on the 2 Jap cities.

This is something that wasn't made to much of in the news France our so called ally gave classified information to Sadam before the war started.These were minutes of meetings between USA & France.France did this for favorable oil deals with Iraq.Remember that the next time you go to buy something French.I personally consider this treason by France & that makes France a greater enemy than Iraq. Cholla