WOW!

jdbendijo

I don't know what happened here - whether the testmy.not got a new server for the past few days and/or not congested anymore or is it just my ISP provider really worked on the problem to deliver me the speed that I am paying for. I am so surprised for the past few days that my speed reading on the TMN reaches more than 4Mbps which I rarely get more than 2 Mbps for the past few months.

share2-8S9F6NVMK

• 4 months later...

I don't know what happened here - whether the testmy.not got a new server for the past few days and/or not congested anymore or is it just my ISP provider really worked on the problem to deliver me the speed that I am paying for. I am so surprised for the past few days that my speed reading on the TMN reaches more than 4Mbps which I rarely get more than 2 Mbps for the past few months.

share2-8S9F6NVMK

Basically on my own opinion, Explanation for this is that since smartbro is a subsidiary of pldt, pldt uses or should i say leeching with smartbro's inet servers which is at present is not that congested. Connection from selected areas where diverted to this servers for a result of freeing congestion on pldt servers. To prove this theory, Im a subscriber of mydsl but my IP add comes from smartbro. hehehe...