bandwidth monitor software on D-Link DI-524 router. is there any ?

I'm using Net Meter(http://www.metal-machine.de/readerror/) on my windows PC but it monitors only one operating system and only one PC (and i have 2 pc and 2 consoles and on this PC where is Net Meter installed i have 2 operating systems) so i want to have some monitoring software on my D-Link DI-524 router which will show me how much GB on Download and GB on Upload i made in a month.

Is there a way to get it ? I'm not sure but I've seen that custom firmware called Tomato have something like this bandwidth monitor but i dunno if i can install it on my D-Link DI-524 router :(

help....

oooppss. i missed an information. you have a dlink dl-524 router. we have the same router and dlink already discontinued the production of that router and when i checked it, it seems that it's not equip with snmp protocol and i am still trying to look for it and how to enable it if there's any.

oooppss. i missed an information. you have a dlink dl-524 router. we have the same router and dlink already discontinued the production of that router and when i checked it, it seems that it's not equip with snmp protocol and i am still trying to look for it and how to enable it if there's any.

heh hope that you come with some way to enable it in di-524 ;) and as for this router, i dunno if this router is old or not i buy'ed it as new in shop like a 2 month's ego O_o

awww. that's probably their old stock but try to check on the dlink page. you will se a notice that dlink discontinued that model. I was just browsing for the update of the firmware for the router but too bad that i can't find any update since they discontinued that production.

awww. that's probably their old stock but try to check on the dlink page. you will se a notice that dlink discontinued that model. I was just browsing for the update of the firmware for the router but too bad that i can't find any update since they discontinued that production.

What firmware you have ??

mine is Firmware Version: V2.04, Fri, Apr 28 2006 and it was already installed when i buyed this router.

here is my firmware version Current Firmware Version: 3.23 

Firmware Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 

I updated it like a year ago.

Is there are some changes betwen my firmware and yours ? where did you get it ?

i am not sure if i can post the link here.

here is the link. http://support.dlink.com/downloads/ just look for the model you have and you can see the firmwares that you can download.

in case this link is blocked. just go to your router's dlink website and click the support tab then click download. then look for the model of the router you have.

well i don't know eny d-link websites O_o and when i searched for firmware with google i didn't find anything -__-

EDIT: well this routers there are incompatible...they have Ver.: A1, C1, D1. E1 on this site and i have Ver.: B4

EDIT2: i see that the newest firmware is some kind of beta O_o

http://www.dlink.co.uk/?go=gNTyP9CnptFMIC4AStFCF834mptYIe5XTNvhLPG3yV3oVYx+g6ltbNlwaaRp/j4kHC7uxSdE/Y8=

and normal stable firmware is 2.04 =_=