NOTICE...the PM system is down...

tdawnaz

the PM system and the (page) up/down buttons for some reason are broken

when you try to open a PM message it takes you to the tmn home page same goes when you click the (page) up and down buttons...

CA3LE is on his way out of town and will take care of this when he gets to a connection...

thank you for your patience...

the PM system and the (page) up/down buttons for some reason are broken

when you try to open a PM message it takes you to the tmn home page same goes when you click the (page) up and down buttons...

CA3LE is on his way out of town and will take care of this when he gets to a connection...

Weed run?

when u know that u have a pm...just scroll thru the full texts at the bottom...don't click the link to open the message...or in ur email notification u can read the msg then click the link there that says "reply to this msg" er something like that...

works okay like that...

Weed run?

:haha::smitten: no

the PM System and the (page) up/down buttons for some reason are broken

Is this a women thing, I always thought it was PM S but call it what you want.......

and your welcome for our patience

:roll:

:lol:

Is this a women thing, I always thought it was PM S but call it what you want.......

and your welcome for our patience

:roll:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: , yeah I once lived that life ,  :evil2:,

or is it just a female excuse to bitch out loud ????

Grandpa give me a e-mail , as I seem to have lost your adddress, or has it changed ?

:lol:

edit to fix ur quote...

and now to interject...p-m-s schmee-m-s...i never have pms anymore...and i always bitch out loud always have...i don't need no stinkin letters to give me an excuse...tho when i had pms...what needed feared was silence with a smile...i might have just ripped ur face off with no warning...then kissed ur booboo and helped u figure out what u did wrong so that it would never happen again

and back when pms was considered just imaginary i took my daughter to the doc with me for her testimony on what a bitch i was at those times...and he gave me little peach colored pills...and boom all fixed...i took those for years til i started drinking kombucha...turned out to be another advantage of drinking that majik elixir...lots of energy...no more migraines and no more pms...ever...okay i still get boohooey...but i just need a shoulder not the skin off ur face now :)

:smitten:

btw muddy i'm on a waiting list to get a culture...i haven't forgotten u

and now to interject...p-m-s schmee-m-s...i never have pms anymore...and i always bitch out loud always have...i don't need no stinkin letters to give me an excuse...tho when i had pms...what needed feared was silence with a smile...i might have just ripped ur face off with no warning...then kissed ur booboo and helped u figure out what u did wrong so that it would never happen again

and back when pms was considered just imaginary i took my daughter to the doc with me for her testimony on what a bitch i was at those times...and he gave me little peach colored pills...and boom all fixed...i took those for years til i started drinking kombucha...turned out to be another advantage of drinking that majik elixir...lots of energy...no more migraines and no more pms...ever...okay i still get boohooey...but i just need a shoulder not the skin off ur face now :)

:smitten:

btw muddy i'm on a waiting list to get a culture...i haven't forgotten u

ah...... thanks........ah ....... you just cleaed things up for me.................

and now it's only foggy   

:undecided:

That Roco guy.......ah  .. . .  ..  .... . .who are you?  :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :lost:

I know thats right. One time Don Juan, and another time no name but running like hell and hoping she does not wake up.  :twisted:

:2funny: , the real scary bit is having to wake up and remember names, honney seems a fit all names to me ,  :evil6:

Honey, cupcake, hunny bear, queenie, sex kitten, sugar bear, sugar plum, sunshine, sweet baby doll, sweet cheeks, sweet pea, sweet face, teddy bear, babe, baby doll, beautiful, buns of fun, prinjcess, honey bun, angel, lillipop, lover, love, lovey, sexy, missy, my girl, peaches,  etc...a few I have used over the years.  :azn:

Honey, cupcake, hunny bear, queenie, sex kitten, sugar bear, sugar plum, sunshine, sweet baby doll, sweet cheeks, sweet pea, sweet face, teddy bear, babe, baby doll, beautiful, buns of fun, prinjcess, honey bun, angel, lillipop, lover, love, lovey, sexy, missy, my girl, peaches,  etc...a few I have used over the years.  :azn:

And my favorite "Darling"