Cable Cap Challenge

Dark06

I think if all people actually read EULAs and TOS agreements there would be few if any users for companies to exploit.

I think so as well

but nobody reads them and the internet is a necessity now a days

My business is almost 90% digital

Wow u still remember

yeah i still do but im also slowly moving into Advertising and people sent me their stuff online so it can be publish and distribute in physical flyers and stuff

It wasnt gas prices that got me it was the inflation cause by it

fewer and fewer people are willing to pay to have some1 mow their lawn  now

Nobody has money anymore

After reading this subject in the forum, I'm thinking that I should down load more often and get my money's worth from the provider. Capping is gonna nickel and dime some people to starvation if they P2P a lot of stuff. I might even ask my five kids to bring their Laptops and have a DL Party!

na get your self some nice big direct downloads from microsoft that max your connection, that will eat it up.

I was going to do that and torrent all the open source projects i could find so i can max both my uoload and download at the same time

ya the downloads is awfully high this month due to some new games that came out  :laugh: crysis, grid, cod4, mass effect. the upload is usual. I upload bout 50GB a day, sharing on dc++.  :grin:

Ha i remeber those days

the thing i dont like about dc++ is that u had to join so many groups